Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

This thread is wicked, some of the names really ring a bell. My Family have been on the Manor since nearly the begining - My Nan (shes 74 now) was born and bred on Circle/Fretson (Hudson) she moved to Caretakers House, Pipworth School when she married my grandfather (Parramore) in the 50s.

my mum she is 76 [sykes] and she lived fretson rd from the early 30s will have to ask her if she knew you nan she moved off also in the 50s to the woodthorpe when she married my dad

my mum she is 76 [sykes] and she lived fretson rd from the early 30s will have to ask her if she knew you nan she moved off also in the 50s to the woodthorpe when she married my dad

Spoke to her this morning and I was mistaken - they moved from Circle to Archdale not Fretson. Bizzare Coincidence is I know the surname of your Mum.

I keep seeing fitzhubert road mentioned.

Has anyone any photos of the street?

My father was born there in the 30s at 164 they were Lamberts.

Anyone know of them? I am interested in anything (Good or Bad ) to do with them.

is there anyone who were on hastilar road in the 70s/80s

is there anyone who were on hastilar road in the 70s/80s

i lived on hastilar road from 1986 to 1989

i lived on hastilar road from 1986 to 1989

do u remember the wilcoxs,johnsons

This thread is wicked, some of the names really ring a bell. My Family have been on the Manor since nearly the begining - My Nan (shes 74 now) was born and bred on Circle/Fretson (Hudson) she moved to Caretakers House, Pipworth School when she married my grandfather (Parramore) in the 50s.

Totally agree - I think - misty memory - that there was some connection to the Paramores at Hackenthorpe - ie Sheila and Gordon and there was some family at Woodthorpe too that were related

do u remember the wilcoxs,johnsons

dont remember the names but some people i talked to i didnt know there names only used to realy know a few on there that were rodgers, ali, chadwick underhay and some i just used to know by first name trevor and marlene and neville and linda.forgot their surnames.

my family lived on fairlea probably wrong spelling but you know were i mean. my uncle is barry akers deceast i also know terry dell really well and his family. steve coats is my cousin if anyone knows him and janet akers is my mother anybody know these people please reply i spent a lot of my childhood around there going to st tereasers club at the weekends lots of memorys

my family lived on fairlea probably wrong spelling but you know were i mean. my uncle is barry akers deceast i also know terry dell really well and his family. steve coats is my cousin if anyone knows him and janet akers is my mother anybody know these people please reply i spent a lot of my childhood around there going to st tereasers club at the weekends lots of memorys

my late hubby knew barry akers.they were about the same age, he knew dells he used to live on fitzhubert road.

sadly barry died about a year ago terry dell now llives on parson cross. My nan lived next door to the binghams im sure you all know the family

sadly barry died about a year ago terry dell now llives on parson cross. My nan lived next door to the binghams im sure you all know the family

yes i know barry died about a year ago its nearly a year since i lost my hubby and knew it was close to when he died as i remember seeing it in paper when kevin was ill. i probably knew the binghams but not by name as i talked to a lot off the manor in the early 70s when i used to work at fairleigh post office