Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

I went to school with a Keith Selwood,any relation?

Was Selwoods not the name of the garage opposite the springwood !!! or am I getting mixed up - I remember a Janet Selwood

Can,t actually remember their name but they owned the one on manor park too.

The mechanic there was called Gordon, and the lad who did the punctures in the evenings was my ex brother in law Bob Parkin

anyone remember the wilcoxs off hastilar road,johnsons off paulet road and tghe murphys as well

Yes amyrach. Richard Murphy works at No Frill DIY in Sheffield. At least he was the last time I saw him

i lived on the manor in the seventies ilived on fitzhubert road,when i got married i moved to paulet road then to cary road they were happy days on the manor it was always getting a bad press but the true manorite was adecent person who was not ashamed to state where they lived

i lived on the manor in the seventies ilived on fitzhubert road,when i got married i moved to paulet road then to cary road they were happy days on the manor it was always getting a bad press but the true manorite was adecent person who was not ashamed to state where they lived
I lived at 43 fitzhubert road .

i lived at number 103a near bassledene road. my mum lived their 59 years untill it was demolished.

No, but I lived there in the 60s.

Not a bad place, I recall, but the school (Standhouse) was awful.

a big welcome to an ex manorite ozlad i to lived there in the sixties i only moved away when i got married. imoved back though later i guess i just couldnt keep away

I lived on Archdale road opposit the play ground,ho happy days