Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

depoix how the hell do you know where i go . are we mates as well i cant cope with all this cloak and dagger usernames stuff identify yourself

heres a clue i'm pete foster

no mate,i dont know you,i spend my weekends in swallownest though, of course you will know the lewis brothers from the garth, and jimmy dawson from siddalls and my mate pete bodell,

my daughter lives in swall. her bloke is nick named baggy :hihi:

yep i know jimmy and pete known em years i'm in siddalls and the garth every weekend next time youre in look out for me . i'm the good looking bloke in the best side in sids at the bar drinking boddingtons

yep i know jimmy and pete known em years i'm in siddalls and the garth every weekend next time youre in look out for me . i'm the good looking bloke in the best side in sids at the bar drinking boddingtons
you mean sids has a BEST side? :hihi: :hihi: will do,i usually sit with seth an joe but havent seen em for a while

Mr Fogg

Not Steve Fogg by any chance? Used to know a Steve Fogg at that address in the seventies. I was about 14 at the time, he'd know me as Lorraine, lived at Woodhouse.

no mate,i dont know you,i spend my weekends in swallownest though, of course you will know the lewis brothers from the garth, and jimmy dawson from siddalls and my mate pete bodell,

my daughter lives in swall. her bloke is nick named baggy :hihi:

What is the Siddall's??

Did anyone know the Broughtons? There were tons of them. Barry, Keith, Gary and loads more, all lived on the Circle. Their dad was a builder I think. They went around with Mick Rooker and some others.

What is the Siddall's??

its the swallownest hotel, but named after an earlier landlord

Mr Fogg

Not Steve Fogg by any chance? Used to know a Steve Fogg at that address in the seventies. I was about 14 at the time, he'd know me as Lorraine, lived at Woodhouse.

Hi Lorraine,sorry no I'm John his younger brother.I 48 now so I don't know how old I was when you knew him back then.

I lived on Beaumont Road North... the same side of Prince of Wales Road as Waltheof School.

I lived on Darcy Close from 1963-1988 and then moved to the bottom end in the new houses.

My dad lived there in the '70s on Prince of Wales road.

I lived on Beaumont Road North... the same side of Prince of Wales Road as Waltheof School.

Do you remember any of these from that end

Robert Jackson. side of gennel, to the Motehall

Dave Hudson number 8 Beaumont Nth

Steve Bell [Opposite Hud

Tony Jest

Tony Oldham