Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

I lived at 43 fitzhubert road & my brother John lived on Hastilar Road.

Mr. Fogg

I used to live on Beaumont Rd. Nth N0 23. Was no. 2 just near Prince of Wales end near the bus shed. Seem to recall a Dereck Fogg from memory??????

I lived on lower manor most of my life late sixties and seventies. It was a lot of fun as a kid. Lived on Alison Crescent.

i must know you then loopy if you lived near the woods. i lived at 137 alison crescent opposite the police houses. what did they call that family that lived in the very end house next to the woods.

i must know you then loopy if you lived near the woods. i lived at 137 alison crescent opposite the police houses. what did they call that family that lived in the very end house next to the woods.

if u'r talking about the last police house then that would be old man Seaton if u'r talking about the last "german" house bang next to the woods then i think that was the Losemoors (rag & tag man).

Does your surname begin with "F"?,did u marry a lass called Sharon?

that's em loosemoors. my surname does indeed begin with F and ends in R and in a previous life did marry a sharon . but who are you ?

Just wondering if anyone who post in here was on the Manor in the seventies when times were hard and friends were few

Hi Leto Idid not live there but i was the first man on the site in 1950 I think it was I had started for Gleesons and was sent to erect the cabins! Arthur

that's em loosemoors. my surname does indeed begin with F and ends in R and in a previous life did marry a sharon . but who are you ?

We were mates when we were "kids" and "teenagers" but i was a bit of a nutter in "them" days and ended up away from home alot. You might remember my Moggy 1000 and us running out of petrol on the Parkway,does carrying that massive Betterware suitcase round Darnall ring any bells?

you are D F what about a renunion . lots of beer and memories

you are D F what about a renunion . lots of beer and memories
whatever you do dont take him the rosegarth or siddalls,you wont see him again :hihi: :hihi:

depoix how the hell do you know where i go . are we mates as well i cant cope with all this cloak and dagger usernames stuff identify yourself

heres a clue i'm pete foster