Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

i see your uncle dennis all the time he lives in woodhouse

i im topham i knew your dads family well they lived on the corner of stanground and hastilar the wests next door but one i see denis often in woodhouse and knew billy who died a few years ago sorry cannot help you with the other brothers and sisters

was it the haiges had a son called colin wi had a sister 2 years older? He was apprentice electrician then. We lived at 20 Cary Road (tophams).

Yes, that's right.

I remember the Tophams, they lived on the corner of Cary and Fitzhubert Rd. I used to babysit their children, who if I remember correctly, were called John, Sarah (or was it Claire?) and the baby was Gregg. :)

Yes, that's right.

I remember the Tophams, they lived on the corner of Cary and Fitzhubert Rd. I used to babysit their children, who if I remember correctly, were called John, Sarah (or was it Claire?) and the baby was Gregg. :)

I WAS IN jOHNS CLASS FOR A WHILE-IF ITS THE RIGHT ONE he WOULD BE ABOUT 42/43 NOW

mumsy

I WAS IN jOHNS CLASS FOR A WHILE-IF ITS THE RIGHT ONE he WOULD BE ABOUT 42/43 NOW

mumsy

Mumsy, I can't remember how old he was when I used to babysit but I would guess he's probably in that age range now. To be honest, on thinking about it, I can't really remember whether there were three or four children that I used to babysit, but they were the only names that I could remember.:)

Have asked before but does anyone remember Stephen Hammond from the 70s?, Queen Mary Rd area.

There used to be a family called Hammond who lived on the corner of Queen Mary Rd/Woodthorpe Close. One of the boys was called Stephen and he had a sister called Anita.

There used to be a family called Hammond who lived on the corner of Queen Mary Rd/Woodthorpe Close. One of the boys was called Stephen and he had a sister called Anita.

I would imagine that would be him but on one seems to know where he is now.

Still Looking for Anne Checkley from Manor Lane, anyone any info?

i merrydown u were correct were 4 kids john claire gregg jane r u vincent or sister bridget

Yes, that's right.

i merrydown u were correct 4 kids john claire gregg jane r u bridget

i merrydown u were correct 4 kids john claire gregg jane r u bridget

No, I'm not Bridget - I'm Jean, Colin's sister.:)

Are you Pete?

my mum grew up on the manner, she lived with her mum and dad they are called bruce and jenny grubb, they moved around a lot but it was always around the manner and they had loads of dogs, my mum has a brother called paul and another one called steven