Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

hi remember me,i lived next door to you on woodthorpe close.you used to go to school with my cousin scot

my gran used to live on darcy close in 70s (south,s) and i used to visit regular as a kid

i drive past and notice theres still a bit of the road left and nothings been built on that bit

my uncle also lived a bit further down for a bit as well

also had an aunty living up near fairleigh

I lived across the road from Peter and Marie Wlliams on Desmond Crescent. Had a huge crush on Marie and she allowd me to go to the skates with her...But only to meet her boyfriend who I think was called Peter.

I lived across the road from Peter and Marie Wlliams on Desmond Crescent. Had a huge crush on Marie and she allowd me to go to the skates with her...But only to meet her boyfriend who I think was called Peter.

hi i lived on desmond cre across from the kingswood if u rember them

my gran used to live on darcy close in 70s (south,s) and i used to visit regular as a kid

i drive past and notice theres still a bit of the road left and nothings been built on that bit

my uncle also lived a bit further down for a bit as well

also had an aunty living up near fairleigh

i grew up on Darcy Close until ours was the last house standing.

i grew up on Darcy Close until ours was the last house standing.

my gran moved out way before they came down

she lived on maltravers in wybourne for some years untill she passed on

Who would you be then i may have a idea if your user name has anything to do with it ? i lived at no 8 on corner one with all motor bikes n reliants used to be in same class as marie as well.

Who would you be then i may have a idea if your user name has anything to do with it ? i lived at no 8 on corner one with all motor bikes n reliants used to be in same class as marie as well.

would your first name be Mick by any chance???

would your first name be Mick by any chance???

nope sorry

nope sorry

thanks for reply.i use to live near the police houses on Beaumont rd and i thought you were someone who i use to "knock about" with,he loved his bikes and three wheelers.