Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

I lived on The Circle in the Seventies

hi i lived on't manor from 1953-1975 on fitzhubert road (125) andy martin the name dad played drums at arundel club his name frank:) :) :)

i knew janet akers iwent to school with her she was in the same class as me the last time i saw her she was sitting behind the tills at boots i can remember her brother i think he was younger than us

i knew janet akers iwent to school with her she was in the same class as me the last time i saw her she was sitting behind the tills at boots i can remember her brother i think he was younger than us

janet is my mother bushbaby .

pm me if want more info

lived at 50 desmond cres from 71 til knockdown

lived at 50 desmond cres from 71 til knockdown
Did you know the williams family sure they lived on there or round about there Marie pete caroline julie steven kenny philip and the rest i know lived round there about that time Evelyn and Frank Williams were the parents. .

yes they lived down on the bottom of beaumont rd i still see phil.

yes they lived down on the bottom of beaumont rd i still see phil.
:) I bet you could tell me a few stories about phil and the rest of the family from back then (ha ha) Im his niece:)

i lived on hastilar road,from 69 to 80,s when houses was demolised, moved to danewood,parents still live there, iwent to pipworth and waltheof,familys i knew hall,dungworth,butterly,always hung around alison cres.

i lived on hastilar road,from 69 to 80,s when houses was demolised, moved to danewood,parents still live there, iwent to pipworth and waltheof,familys i knew hall,dungworth,butterly,always hung around alison cres.

do you know the wilcoxs then

not sure i lived in dip near springwood.

My dad lived on beaumont cres in 50's 60's and 70's.he lived with my grandad and an irish couple who had a daughter.gerard pickford.anyone remember him???

I went to school with a Gerard Pickford,St Theresa's and then St John fisher's