Did anyone on live on the Manor in the Seventies?

No Caz

I am sure I remember him as fairly light haired but alwaus cut very short, one prominent feature was his eyes he had the biggest ones ever !!!

That might be the same Wilson family as there were quite a few boys. John was in my class their house backed on to that service lane that ran down the back of les's paper shop and the bookies.

yes i know the butts all of em , infact janet is a good friend of mine. Unfortunatly her brother George died in Spain a few years ago bless his heart .

I went to school with George's lad Tony.

Hi Boo, just read this link, and I also went to school with Tony and his cousin Jon (pipworth & waltheof) - Did you school at both?

I was friends with Claire Hardwick, other girls I remember were

Francine Denton, Patricia Huckstepp, Sharon Carr, and Alison and Sarah Brammer.

Do you know any of these.

I have lived on the manor all my life and still there now. spent 29 years on stonceliffe road, near the Motehall Pub which was recently demolished . Boo

Hi Boo.

Do you remember a fella called Frank Sutcliffe from Stonecliffe Rd? or Keith Dagnall by any chance?

Jonathan has left the Ball now, don't know where he is now.

that didn't last long then

anyone that knew keith nur:he ws found dead last saturday.just thought i'd post this coz he was very well known on the manor.

Hi Boo.

Do you remember a fella called Frank Sutcliffe from Stonecliffe Rd? or Keith Dagnall by any chance?

Hi Keith Dagnall was engaged to my elder sis for 6 years back in the 80's . he still lives on the manor too

Hi Boo, just read this link, and I also went to school with Tony and his cousin Jon (pipworth & waltheof) - Did you school at both?

I was friends with Claire Hardwick, other girls I remember were

Francine Denton, Patricia Huckstepp, Sharon Carr, and Alison and Sarah Brammer.

Do you know any of these.

Johnathan is Tony's uncle ! Not quite sure where johnathan is at right now, havent seen him in a year, will ask his sis next time i see her . Claire hardwick i lived next door to on stonecliffe for 8 years till they pulled down the houses there. Shes now married and living in the manor park area .

All the other above mentioned i went to school with too, except Alison who was a lil older than me. Francines brother Daniel , died a few years ago .

Im one of the Harrisons too , Janette .

Johnathan is Tony's uncle ! Not quite sure where johnathan is at right now, havent seen him in a year, will ask his sis next time i see her . Claire hardwick i lived next door to on stonecliffe for 8 years till they pulled down the houses there. Shes now married and living in the manor park area .

All the other above mentioned i went to school with too, except Alison who was a lil older than me. Francines brother Daniel , died a few years ago .

Im one of the Harrisons too , Janette .

did you know the chappels mate?

did you know the chappels mate?

Yes i lived a lil further down from the Chappells Mark, Kim, Wayne, Lee. Still see Wayne on Manor Park now and then.

i must know you then loopy if you lived near the woods. i lived at 137 alison crescent opposite the police houses. what did they call that family that lived in the very end house next to the woods.

Do you remember the Dakin family?

my family lived on fairlea probably wrong spelling but you know were i mean. my uncle is barry akers deceast i also know terry dell really well and his family. steve coats is my cousin if anyone knows him and janet akers is my mother anybody know these people please reply i spent a lot of my childhood around there going to st tereasers club at the weekends lots of memorys
i knew terry and his sisters and brothers,used to drink with them in the manor hotel and the elm tree,your mums name janet acres rings a bell,does she have blonde hair ? if its the same lady we used to hang around together as young teenagers