Apples anyone??

Our orchard has excelled itself this year, so we have at a guess 20 times more than we could possibly use.

We have a lovely crop of cookers and eaters (the russets being particularly good).

It would be a shame to waste them, so you're welcome to stop by and take a bagful or two free. If you're of restricted mobility and are local to us (Stannington/Crosspool) I'll drop you some off.

Either way, send me a private message so I can get in touch.

nice thought 430spider:thumbsup:

Saw on the news this morning there was a record crop for Apples this year.

hi we are having an event called allotment soup on the 20th september and we are having abundance and grow sheffield and there apple press again so if you could donate some apples to us that would be a great help many thanks

Our apple tree has gone crazy this year..

I'm going to have to cut it back.

On the plus side plenty of apple crumble for me.

If i lived nearer id have called for some. Going to plant a dwarf bramley has dont have room for a large tree. Remember when grannys neighbour had one in their garden we had apple pies/crumbles for weeks.

Nice gesture though regards the apples, thanks.:)

hi we are having an event called allotment soup on the 20th september and we are having abundance and grow sheffield and there apple press again so if you could donate some apples to us that would be a great help many thanks

happy to help. Just send me a message

There are plenty on my tree, unfortunately the birds and bugs have eaten into mist of them. :mad:

Why can't they just eat a full one instead of taking a bite out of them all:confused:

There are plenty on my tree, unfortunately the birds and bugs have eaten into mist of them. :mad:

Why can't they just eat a full one instead of taking a bite out of them all:confused:

Hahahaha...isn't nature wonderful?!

There's even a crab apple tree on some waste ground nearby that looking like it's straining under the weight of fruit.

I'd never even spotted the tree before now, and I've been walking near it for above 10 years!

Told my husband about this as he absolutely loves russet apples. Do you have any russets left please?

Aye, our little tree has more and larger apples then ever before. Is there something in the air or what.

Angel1