Fright night 2015?

We attended the 2014 event, not staged as Fright Night but not a great deal different from last years event just less people.

When will we know if the Fright Night we all love is returning for 2015, for a proper Halloween night out especially as it falls on a Saturday in 2015.

How did others find this years event? The traders I spoke to on the Sunday said it had been dead compared to previous years.

It probablu sank in that fright night had been canceled so the brand etc was done a lot of damage.

It probablu sank in that fright night had been canceled so the brand etc was done a lot of damage.

I think that's right, sorry but another council ****-up in my view.

ssc also decided to stop the re-enactment at the Sheffield fayre in august after 12 successful years and that was a disaster,why change a winning formula

Not happening. Theres going to be the Out Of This World thing again on the 25th October

stopped due to the cuts,shame because it was a top event and well attended,thats probably why.

Does anyone know if fright night is on this year?

Thanks

Threads merged as there was already a topic. As mentioned above, there is no Fright Night again this year.

typical of scc they have a fantastic event that everyone wants so close it,yet persist in

doing other events that cost fortunes that no one likes,as in its so called replacement

and many more.