Thieves about foxhill tonight

Hi everyone

As title van across road has just been broken into. They've taken some drills I believe.

They ran straight in front of my other half just as she was pulling up.

Only got description of one. There was 2 in total.

He's around 5'8 heavy build mid 20s wearing a red hoody and black baseball cap.

So be on lookout.

Cheers

Mine was done the night before . Made a mess of the side door!!!

If it was allowed I'd have absolutely no qualms shooting these filth dead if they attempted to burgle my house or car. Tony Martin(the farmer) is a hero in my eyes.

If it was allowed I'd have absolutely no qualms shooting these filth dead if they attempted to burgle my house or car. Tony Martin(the farmer) is a hero in my eyes.

You carnt do a thing to them without landing youself in trouble.

with you there,

From the description my other half got of the two they have done my own van (taken drivers front quarter out) and a two cars. This was around one month ago now.

So they are deffinatley doing the rounds.so please keep an eye out for anybody acting suspicious and let's catch the thieving scum.

Before they do more.

i'd just batter the **** within an inch of his life and claim it was self defense as they came at me when i caught them. who would a jury believe a criminal probably well know to the police and likely to have a record of convictions or a member of society with a steady job and no convictions.

bring it on, come try robbin me punk!!!