What's your favourite charity shop

I've got an old computer flat screen monitor, it's about 19-20 inch. Does anyone know which charity shop take them or I should I just put it in the bin?

I've got an old computer flat screen monitor, it's about 19-20 inch. Does anyone know which charity shop take them or I should I just put it in the bin?

Why not advertise it on the free section on this site?

Or freecycle it?

As the title ask whats your favourite and why

Artheritus shop Market Street Barnsley every thing one pound ,perhaps the last true charity shop as some charge more than Primark .

British Heart Foundation in town.

It was only closed for refurbishment, it's back open now with a new laminate floor.

Oh thank you! I looked on the website after finding it closed and boxes of books about and it listed it as closed permanently. Great news. Will visit soon.

Artheritus shop Market Street Barnsley every thing one pound ,perhaps the last true charity shop as some charge more than Primark .

Many thanks I took it to the Arthritis shop and they were grateful.

I like to browse all the charity shops and pick up clothes that i wouldnt usually buy. I prefer it to normal clothes shops, theres something satisfying about finding a bargain. The breast cancer shop across from the fountains was running a buy one get one free last time i went it. I got a Jasper Conran dress and a jacket for £4.

I think St Lukes Hospice shop is fab in Chapeltown.

The new bluebell wood shop stocks far too much, never seems like any new items have been put out.

In my opinion they are all overpriced and seem to think they can search for an item on Amazon, then put their pulled out of a skip version for sale at 90% of the retail price on a brand new item.

They are not what they used to be, and to be honest I no longer waste my time.

St Luke's on Chesterfield Road. Big shop, lots of choice in everything, friendly volunteers

Oxfam Online

It's not particularly cheap but has a tremendous selection.

Also saves you having to do anything apart from pick and pay, and there's a no quibble returns policy

Bluebell Wood are the best,Age UK are good, most are OK actually except British Heart Foundation who I think are expensive for a charity shop