Healthy restaurants?

I am looking for a healthy food place to eat, for example, where I can just order a bowl of cauliflower or broccoli? I am on the road a lot and have piled on the pounds :(

Any Ideas please??

:)

Nandos is probably your best bet,grilled chicken,sweet potato and corn

Thank you,

Do they do salads too? :)

A fair few of the Oriental places have very simple dishes. However, if you can afford it, sushi is a great option. And exercise is key.

When I'm traveling or on holiday I regularly crave lightly cooked broccoli. I can feel my tissues screaming out for something other than rich food and red wine.

I agree with Jemson, a good oriental place will usually have something featuring lots of veg including my beloved broccoli. Just don't go heavy on the soy.

Nourish is an excellent place to eat healthy "fast food". You won't get anything as dull as a bowl of plain cauliflower but they do healthy versions of Mexican chilli, Thai green curry, meatballs and more.

http://www.nourishrestaurants.com/

Pure On Raw- Shalesmoor- don't think you could get much healthier than that, really nice, interesting food

Pure On Raw- Shalesmoor- don't think you could get much healthier than that, really nice, interesting food

Keep meaning to go there but haven't got round to it.

I am looking for a healthy food place to eat, for example, where I can just order a bowl of cauliflower or broccoli? I am on the road a lot and have piled on the pounds :(

Any Ideas please??

:)

Fusion cafe on Arundel Street does some really good veggie salads; would that do you?

Blue moon cafe Near the cathedral

This place is excellent. Everything is vegetarian or possibly vegan. I like meat as much as anyone but love the food at this place. Prices are reasonable too

Spicey chik on west street is supposed to be good and there food always looks amazing