Outlook 2015 and NHSmail

Hi folks

I wonder if anyone can help please? I am trying to add my NHS.net account to Outlook 2015 (via office 365) on my iMac. I have added nhsmail accounts successfully to earlier versions of outlook on my PC and to my iPhone. However, I cannot find any guidance for Outlook 2015 and I am finding server and port settings for previous versions are not working. I have been trying for hours and it is driving me a little insane. I contacted NHSmail helpdesk but they don't support outlook. If anyone has any guidance I would appreciate this.

Edited by SamMT

Depending on your clinical provider and what support u may be paying for they maybe able to help. It's a long shot but as you know most only support windows and only upto windows 7 for compatibility reason. But if you can link via outlook on windows it should work on Mac.

I have logged on and checked the help documentation, this only goes up to Outlook 2010.

Outlook web access maybe all you can use for now, until such time the NHSmail team provide guidance.