Going chemical free

If you think eating tuna means you're eating a load of mercury then you're mistaken.

Sounds like a right old bunch of crap.

I hope you're going to sod off and live in the woods so no-one else has to suffer your stench, you'll be a proper grubby little toad if you're giving up soap, deodorant and shampoo

:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:

If you think eating tuna means you're eating a load of mercury then you're mistaken.

If you say so....I will stick to salmon

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 16:28 ----------

Sounds like a right old bunch of crap.

I hope you're going to sod off and live in the woods so no-one else has to suffer your stench, you'll be a proper grubby little toad if you're giving up soap, deodorant and shampoo

:gag::gag::gag::gag::gag::gag:

Your hair cleans itself naturally

And you can buy natural soaps

Likewise household chemicals

Beauty products

I lived on tuna when I was pregnant fortunately it was a long time ago.

Quote....Tuna

When you're pregnant or trying to get pregnant, you should limit the amount of tuna you eat, because it also contains high levels of mercury. Don’t eat more than:

two tuna steaks a week (each weighing about 140g when cooked or 170g when raw)

four medium-sized cans of tuna a week (about 140g a can when drained)

Oily fish

Pregnant women should also limit how much oily fish they eat, because it contains pollutants such as dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). Don’t eat more than two portions of oily fish a week. You don't need to give up eating oily fish altogether, as the health benefits outweigh the risks, as long as you don't eat more than the maximum recommended amounts.

You probably will stick to salmon if you start manufacturing your own surfactants, utilising the limited knowledge you seem to have … other fish as well.

You'll probably need a tuna too … to make your own thermometer to measure how ill your chemical free existence has made you.

If you'd prefer to base your opinion on evidence.

http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/eating-tuna-every-day-safe

If not, carry on making it up.

Your hair cleans itself naturally

Yeah, I've heard that too.

Try going for a month without washing it and see just how lovely and clean it is.

Don't expect anyone to be impressed though.

And you can buy natural soaps

And what do you imagine this is chemically?

I lived on tuna when I was pregnant fortunately it was a long time ago.

Quote....Tuna

When you're pregnant or trying to get pregnant, you should limit the amount of tuna you eat, because it also contains high levels of mercury. Don’t eat more than:

two tuna steaks a week (each weighing about 140g when cooked or 170g when raw)

four medium-sized cans of tuna a week (about 140g a can when drained)

Oily fish

Pregnant women should also limit how much oily fish they eat, because it contains pollutants such as dioxins and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs). Don’t eat more than two portions of oily fish a week. You don't need to give up eating oily fish altogether, as the health benefits outweigh the risks, as long as you don't eat more than the maximum recommended amounts.

Do you use beauty products? Should check out the chemicals...

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 17:41 ----------

If you'd prefer to base your opinion on evidence.

http://www.menshealth.com/nutrition/eating-tuna-every-day-safe

If not, carry on making it up.

Yeah, I've heard that too.

Try going for a month without washing it and see just how lovely and clean it is.

Don't expect anyone to be impressed though.

And what do you imagine this is chemically?

I do leave it. Its clean! So where does that leave your theory?

It leaves me wondering about your definition of clean, or your honesty.

It leaves me wondering about your definition of clean, or your honesty.

Come and feel it, silky soft....mother nature.

I'm with you on this subject. I'm just trying to limit the amount of toxins we suck up one way or another every day. I stay clear of sls, parabens etc. I'm not obsessed or anything but it makes sense to try. I don't think the likes of us are grubby toads either, thank you for the token silly post :roll:

I'm not really bothered about all the views by other posters, you know the few on here that always try to put others down when they disagree ;)

Edited by esme
quote tags

Come and feel it, silky soft....mother nature.

I'll pass thanks.

I'm with you on this subject. I'm just trying to limit the amount of toxins we suck up one way or another every day. I stay clear of sls, parabens etc. I'm not obsessed or anything but it makes sense to try. I don't think the likes of us are grubby toads either, thank you for the token silly post :roll:

I'm not really bothered about all the views by other posters, you know the few on here that always try to put others down when they disagree ;)

thanks, i just use a conditioning treatment every few weeks and water. My hair is hella good amd shiny! And not dry like when i used shampoo.

its good that you think of your health and better for the environment too!

I use pure coconut oil, great for the skin. Sometimes i use a lemon and sea salt scrub.

Im trying a warm water and lemon day once a week. See how it goes. Good to give the kidneys a rest.

Edited by esme