Caravans on football field.

So are they travellers or people that are staying there while the Sheffield Fayre is on. If it is stall holders etc from the Sheffield Fayre would have thought that there was enough room for them in the park it self and no need to use a local football / playing field.

Not sure, dont want to find out to be honest, if you want to have a little walk there on your own among 11 caravans with Barking dogs then please be my guest

---------- Post added 31-08-2015 at 13:41 ----------

So are they travellers or people that are staying there while the Sheffield Fayre is on. If it is stall holders etc from the Sheffield Fayre would have thought that there was enough room for them in the park it self and no need to use a local football / playing field.

Yes we thought that! They must be gypsies

Only circus in town is at that empty, desolate football ground in Sheffield 6. Another pathetic crowd on Saturday.

cant be anything to do with the Norfolk park fayre as they would use the park ,like some of the other stallholders ect,thanks for the compliments for lowedges festival,the Sheffield fayre is supposed to be the cream of scc events,in my opinion its awfull this year and the lack of footfall says the public also think so as well,hope they solve the caravan issue soon

What do you think will happen if you go near them? Genuine question.

They will eat you ! Lol:hihi::loopy:

They will eat you ! Lol:hihi::loopy:

Ill stay away then. Im not sure i like the idea of being the main ingredient in a fatboy stew :(

Ill stay away then. Im not sure i like the idea of being the main ingredient in a fatboy stew :(

Also they may ask you if you want to buy a caravan or like dags !;) turkish, sorry timeh

could be here for a funeral or a wedding.

could be here for a funeral or a wedding.

In that case stay well away. I used to run a pub in a village between Leeds and Bradford where travellers used to park up regularly for these things. If we got advance notice we shut up shop as whichever pub they managed to get into to 'celebrate' inevitably ended up with trouble.

I live across road and have done for 25 years they aren't causing any harm and Norfolk park isn't as bad as you think I walk my dogs at various time up to midnight I've had no problems and they say hello they're travellers they'll go when their reporting them

Isn't going to do anything unless they have a court paper

I live across road and have done for 25 years they aren't causing any harm and Norfolk park isn't as bad as you think I walk my dogs at various time up to midnight I've had no problems and they say hello they're travellers they'll go when their reporting them

Isn't going to do anything unless they have a court paper

Sounds like things are ok and people have been getting worked up for nothing then. Nice one.

No problems at all, if people keep there selfs to there selfs, no harm will be caused!

I might go across the road later and join them round the campfire... LOL