United Win and the Owls errrrrrrm

If i'm online at the time, I'll do it win or lose lol. Dem grapes are not sour for me (unless it's a local derby we lose lol)

Its football just shows you what happens when you win a few Dem seem to be more vocal..

But hey Ho WAWAW

Wednesday beat them last season and the fact that they lost to them, drew with Reading who you won last season, as well as Leeds... means they've gone backwards.

not necessarily

both teams are big teams who have also added some good players, so its a misnomer to expect last seasons results to show how this season should go

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 17:18 ----------

Its football just shows you what happens when you win a few Dem seem to be more vocal..

But hey Ho WAWAW

the internets working

no but we are up to 2nd and you are ermmmm 15th even leeds are above you , you aren't even yorkshires top team

dont forget hull are also above.

dont forget hull are also above.

haha, but the ONLY one that really matters is sheffield, and we're still above you lot :P

haha, but the ONLY one that really matters is sheffield, and we're still above you lot :P

Give over Mel stop stating facts ;)

Well a shxxe day at the office

Wiggins what a waste of money & I will take my hat off to niuhu best owls player when he came on..

WAWAW ;)

Just had e mail from lad,says Sassoo was awful and at fault for 2 goals,get Turner in,he said we were a lot better when Niuhu came on,never mind it'll get sorted.

Good win for S2 lot,a big welcome back after the midweek result.

Give over Mel stop stating facts ;)

I see also another woodwork fan is now posting.

That's the best reply yet.:D

Don't tell that to the owl who started the yorkshires top team thread last season , think it was castleboy . Glad it's only the Sheffield teams now.

Bet you are glad you didn't go today Mel your ears would still be ringing with the booing that went off ?

not necessarily

both teams are big teams who have also added some good players, so its a misnomer to expect last seasons results to show how this season should go

---------- Post added 29-08-2015 at 17:18 ----------

the internets working

It's got to be some benchmark though... I can understand this game but not the Leeds and Reading game... they are average. I admit Middlesborough will be up there this season, but a lot of your fans thought the same about Wednesday.

The local six prediction score lines interesting in how many thought you'd get a result. Do you think you need to be realistic this season? :hihi:

Bloody nora

listening to POG and Carlos was speaking, listened to a bit then went to the kitchen for another pint when i came back he was still rambling on lol

longest interview ever? :P

Still early but I've had doubts about the whole thing from day one but been prepared to go with the flow, the Brizzle game showed promise and the cup games against weaker opposition added a bit of gloss but subsequently?????

Still not panicking and Ipswich and Boro are good sides but we need to start picking up.........and quickly.

A lot of changes and things still happening, let's hope this is part of the transition and not the norm.

Edited by top4718