The old grindstone pub

It's okay. Doesn't have a great range of beer, has TVs with sport on, but the food is pretty cheap and it does serve coffee.

The Old Grindstone is one of the Green King pubs and has three/four hand pulled bitters and a few lagers etc

Food from breakfast until nineish

Has a Sky and BT for sport.

Free wifi

It is a large pub which attracts a wide range of customers including older ones who like the fact that it is seldom rowdy or loud.

Has a smoke garden

A sports room has pool, darts, table tennis, air thingy, etc

Worth going

It's lovely the food is great especially the carvery

The Old Grindstone is one of the Green King pubs and has three/four hand pulled bitters and a few lagers etc

Food from breakfast until nineish

Has a Sky and BT for sport.

Free wifi

It is a large pub which attracts a wide range of customers including older ones who like the fact that it is seldom rowdy or loud.

Has a smoke garden

A sports room has pool, darts, table tennis, air thingy, etc

Worth going

If this is the same pub that I'm thinking of (near Crookes) then it used to have a large snooker table (not pool). That was one of the reasons why we used to go there sometimes.

I can't think of any other thing to commend it really - it's not a real ale drinkers pub and Greene King isn't up to much anyhow. But it's pleasant enough, clean and with a decent clientele.

When it was being decorated a few week back, someone put up a notice as you go in.. it read.

WET PAINT COCKER !

Made me chuckle :)

Only in Sheffield :D