Jeremy Corbyn coming to Sheffield

Maybe, but it is Yvette Cooper I like, although to be honest, I think it's a pretty poor bunch to chose from...

None of them will have the Tories worried . If they are the best Labour can muster , god help them at the next general election.

None of them will have the Tories worried . If they are the best Labour can muster , god help them at the next general election.

it is rather like dad's army waiting optimistically on the white cliffs of dover armed with a shotgun and a bicycle.

sky news labour debate

their script writer's ideas what the labour member want to hear, which won't be the same as what their script writer's ideas what the voters will want to hear in 2020.

i remember in may they used aspiration in every sentence, now the script writers have new buzz words. sincerity isn't one of them.

it is rather like dad's army waiting optimistically on the white cliffs of dover armed with a shotgun and a bicycle.

"their script writer's ideas what the labour member want to hear, which won't be the same as what their script writer's ideas what the voters will want to hear in 2020.

i remember in may they used aspiration in every sentence, now the script writers have new buzz words. sincerity isn't one of them."

Are these comments worth the time it takes to write them? If its your attempt at biting critic or humour - don't quit the day job.

Especially the first - Dad's army was never need because of 'events' elsewhere, 2020 is 4+ years away.

Edited by Flanker7

I am hoping Jeremy Corbyn will win the Labour leadership and have voted for him - I am not a Trot or a loony leftie, just a life-long labour supporter from a working class family. The 'entryists' in my opinion were Blair and his Oxbridge educated bunch of careerist M.P.s. We can either austerity our country into the ground or support growth. As a parent I know which side I am on.

I am hoping Jeremy Corbyn will win the Labour leadership and have voted for him - I am not a Trot or a loony leftie, just a life-long labour supporter from a working class family. The 'entryists' in my opinion were Blair and his Oxbridge educated bunch of careerist M.P.s. We can either austerity our country into the ground or support growth. As a parent I know which side I am on.

There would be no growth in the economy under Corbyn; he'd be too hostile towards business, big and small. Many multinationals would move headquarters abroad and many small business entrepreneurs wouldn't bother or pack in.

The Tories will have a new leader for the next election, and it could well be Boris Johnson! God help all of us!!!!!

The Tories will have a new leader for the next election, and it could well be Boris Johnson! God help all of us!!!!!

Given the "presidential" style of modern British politics, who the Conservatives pick will probably be quite important as well. According to PaddyPower, the two front runners are George Osborne and Boris Johnson (no surprises there I guess).

Boris would at least be fun. Although as Stewart Lee one said in

:

Is it only me or do you ever stop amazed that Boris Johnson is an actual mayor. Boris Johnson is an actual mayor of actual London, a capital city of an industrialized nation in the developed world.

Given the "presidential" style of modern British politics, who the Conservatives pick will probably be quite important as well. According to PaddyPower, the two front runners are George Osborne and Boris Johnson (no surprises there I guess).

Boris would at least be fun. Although as Stewart Lee one said in

:

Him and Trump will get along like a house planet on fire

I quite look forward to the next election. Corbyn vs Johnson (who is quite a bit more to the right than Cameron). I don't think there are any winners there.

---------- Post added 04-09-2015 at 22:07 ----------

Who is this guy, the Messiah?

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.