Relax Immigration says Inst' of Directors

Low paid menial work done by immigrants releases uk workers to fill more skilled better paid jobs. We need to maintain the flow of immigrants for menial service type employment.

That's the theory, reality says different, at my last job there were 10 forklift driver's, which is low skilled, were are those 10 people supposed to go to after being replaced ? They can't all become the shift manager , I'd they all became cnc machinists which is middle skilled then were fo those cnc machinists go ? 10 into one doesn't go !

And then there is the retraining costs , if your on the low income, bills to pay etc etc the government won't help, trust me I've spent the last 2 weeks trying for funding to retrain. Computer says no.

Someone who can count would be an advantage,

"WHY ARE THERE 214,000 NATIONAL INSURANCE NUMBERS FOR ROMANIANS AND BULGARIANS, BUT ONLY 53,000 IMMIGRANTS?"

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/08/27/why-are-there-214000-national-insurance-numbers-for-romanians-and-bulgarians-but-only-53000-immigrants/

Because there aren't 53,000 immigrants,that's why..........there are 53,000 new immigrants...that's your 29MILLION TIDAL WAVE that Farage FEARMONGERED about.:D

Low paid menial work done by immigrants releases uk workers to fill more skilled better paid jobs. We need to maintain the flow of immigrants for menial service type employment.

There are plenty of British low skilled workers who could do those jobs, but they too at least deserve a wage that allows them a half decent standard of living, afford a home, support a family etc.

But why would employers pay a living wage to Brits when migrants prepared to live in slum conditions will work for less because it is still far more than they'd get back home. Living in slum conditions allows migrants can live here cheaper than Brits can and send the surplus home. Brits can't afford to stoop that low. Mass migration and open borders with the EU provides unlimited supply of labour, wage depression, and a low wage economy.

Its OK for the people in the institute of directors, they don't have to live in the multicult.

There are plenty of British low skilled workers who could do those jobs, but they too at least deserve a wage that allows them a half decent standard of living, afford a home, support a family etc.

But why would employers pay a living wage to Brits when migrants prepared to live in slum conditions will work for less because it is still far more than they'd get back home. Living in slum conditions allows migrants can live here cheaper than Brits can and send the surplus home. Brits can't afford to stoop that low. Mass migration and open borders with the EU provides unlimited supply of labour, wage depression, and a low wage economy.

Trade Unions got slaughtered by the Right Wingers when they dared to ask for minimum wage figures to go up..........now that it's the 'poor Brits' that are affected by low wages,the same ones are crying into their beer about low wages............laughable.:)

Because there aren't 53,000 immigrants,that's why..........there are 53,000 new immigrants...that's your 29MILLION TIDAL WAVE that Farage FEARMONGERED about.:D

Apparently you have an inability at reading,

"For the year to March 2015, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) reported that there were 53,000 new Romanian and Bulgarian immigrants – “a statistically significant increase and almost double the 28,000 in the previous 12 months”.

Indeed such a rise is significant, but the question is – why are the National Insurance numbers (NINos) so different, at a total of 214,000 registrations of Romanians and Bulgarians (EU2) to the year ending June 2015

Its OK for the people in the institute of directors, they don't have to live in the multicult.

But we all live in a world where people move around for jobs, ever since the days of Auf Wiedersehen, Pet; and before.

Travel is so cheap, and the differentials of wealth between countries is so much, that even low skilled farm workers travel afar for work. But when the influx of workers becomes so large, any positives are outweighed by the negatives.

Apparently you have an inability at reading,

"For the year to March 2015, the Office for National Statistics (ONS) reported that there were 53,000 new Romanian and Bulgarian immigrants – “a statistically significant increase and almost double the 28,000 in the previous 12 months”.

Indeed such a rise is significant, but the question is – why are the National Insurance numbers (NINos) so different, at a total of 214,000 registrations of Romanians and Bulgarians (EU2) to the year ending June 2015

I think you might have the difficulty............it was me who put the NEW in my post,to correct the 53,000 immigrants headline you quoted..........without the NEW.

Well you couldn't see this one coming up, it's not like the Institute of Directors to want a scramble for low paid jobs. And I wonder if there's a referendum coming up, it wouldn't possibly be part of the propaganda onslaught to keep us in the EU.

Would like to argue against you, but cant !Because your right !

I know personally of some staff on £10 per shift !

It is short term thinking though, who do they think will buy their products when no one can afford them in a decades time ?

And make no mistake both Labour and the conservatives have gladly ignored the situation.

You are right this is exactly what the three main parties want.

As for how people buy stuff: debt. They take on lots of debt to make up the shortfall.

I think you might have the difficulty............it was me who put the NEW in my post,to correct the 53,000 immigrants headline you quoted..........without the NEW.

Could have been here already having immigrated under the points scheme.

Didn't you read the rest?

I think Nigel may have underestimated his 29 million when the visa's start floating about like confetti.