In need of 10 bikers who have Harley Davidsons please!

Short notice I know but thought it be worth a shot! Does anyone know 10 bikers that have Harley Davidsons? My friends nan sadly passed away & she's always loved Harley's so my friends asking if some lovely bikers would mind leading the way to her nans funeral which is on 1st September.. Please If anyone knows of anyone plz can you get in touch with Emily Quinn (she's on Facebook, shes the one with the profile photo with blonde hair & an elderly lady) it would be much appreciated as they really want to give her lovely nan the send off she deserves.. Thankyou for reading x

Try contacting the Harley bike shop in Chesterfield, they may be able to help.....?

The guy who owns rck motorcycles on Langsett Road is a Harley fan as well, he might be able to help

Short notice I know but thought it be worth a shot! Does anyone know 10 bikers that have Harley Davidsons? My friends nan sadly passed away & she's always loved Harley's so my friends asking if some lovely bikers would mind leading the way to her nans funeral which is on 1st September.. Please If anyone knows of anyone plz can you get in touch with Emily Quinn (she's on Facebook, shes the one with the profile photo with blonde hair & an elderly lady) it would be much appreciated as they really want to give her lovely nan the send off she deserves.. Thankyou for reading x

Give these guys a ring. They are in Nottingham so not too far. They might know a few bikers

http://www.robinhoodharleydavidson.com/

Don't know anyone personally - posted on Twitter for you

Ive got some biker mates, not harley fans but they mix in the same circles as some so ill pass this on.