Shed broken into S5

if they get cought they only get slap on hand a joke
Yep, let's put shed thieves (who are probably minors, probably) in prison. Then they can learn to be much more effective thieves, and also receive a criminal record so they can't gain employment and have to finance their lives by other means. That will definitely benefit society massively.

Yep, let's put shed thieves (who are probably minors, probably) in prison. Then they can learn to be much more effective thieves, and also receive a criminal record so they can't gain employment and have to finance their lives by other means. That will definitely benefit society massively.

Ok what do you suggest then? I would be interested to hear your comments.

Slap them on both hands.

To be honest, I'm not intelligent or educated enough to know how to effectively rehabilitate petty thieves - that I have to admit. But I do know from experience that prison, in the vast majority of cases, does not effectively rehabilitate young offenders. (I'm sure there are exceptions.)

To be honest, I'm not intelligent or educated enough to know how to effectively rehabilitate petty thieves - that I have to admit. But I do know from experience that prison, in the vast majority of cases, does not effectively rehabilitate young offenders. (I'm sure there are exceptions.)

This is true, only a very small minority would have a positive outcome from a custodial sentence.

I remember someone telling me that a shed is a glorified Wendy house. Don't put anything of value in there that you would miss if stolen.

He was right and I dont

I remember someone telling me that a shed is a glorified Wendy house. Don't put anything of value in there that you would miss if stolen.

He was right and I dont

you should be able to put what you want in there without fear of getting it nicked, besides I am not gonna leave a lawn mower in my living room.

you should be able to put what you want in there without fear of getting it nicked, besides I am not gonna leave a lawn mower in my living room.

You should, but it is inevitable that it is going to get nicked!

Do people still have wheel trims

Obviously :rolleyes:

Edited by Janice P

Yes I did but don't suppose they will be caught

When they are caught they need their bottoms smacking and sending to bed.

Be aware around the Longley area, my mum (84) had a visit from someone offering to do her garden for £25 she describe him as 50ish with an Irish accent in an old large van, she was pleasant but declined but found out after (as he had been around the back of the house) that all her solar lights were missing which were all in place half hour before he turned up.

Be aware around the Longley area, my mum (84) had a visit from someone offering to do her garden for £25 she describe him as 50ish with an Irish accent in an old large van, she was pleasant but declined but found out after (as he had been around the back of the house) that all her solar lights were missing which were all in place half hour before he turned up.

Just say ********, good bye, and dont mess. A quick spray of criminal identifier, kick in knackers, and hit over head with something hard has you can , preferable an hammer and you will sort it all out!:hihi: