Best place to get photos printed?

Hi, was wondering where is the best place to get our photos professionally printed as we're pulling together some artwork for our new house?

We were recommended Harrisons on London Rd but after going there at the weekend we walked out due to the attitude and lack of skill of the staff.

Thanks.

I've used both snapfish for proper photographs, and my-picture.co.uk for canvas and been pleased with both.

You can usually get a voucher code for decent chunks off snapfish and my-picture are by far the cheapest for canvas I've found.

Thanks.

What was the quality of the photos you've had from Snapfish? The stuff I've had from there has always been a little ropey. Granted, I've not used for a couple of years but wondered if they offered a 'professional' level quality?

I had a load of 7x4's printed off to put in frames around the house and they're as sharp and detailed as the original images.

My 2 pennies worth would be, if you do go for a cheap outlet do make sure you check the reviews as some will promise the earth for a fiver and deliver a real dogs dinner, What sizes are you thinking of having done.

http://www.dscolourlabs.co.uk/

I once saw this place recommended. Never tried them, but the prices are amazing. I read that the quality is also very good.

Have to say, I've always been very pleased with Snapfish. the big disappointment was Peak Imaging. I tried them a while ago - they were pretty expensive and the results were appalling, despite the many recommendations I've read. The main problem was hugely over brightening the entire image to try and make up for faces in shadows or not in direct light. The resulting general over exposed effect meant the prints were only suitable for the bin:-(