Meal deals in Sheffield on Monday evenings?

Treating a friend to a meal on MOnday evening in sheffield to cheer him up over a recent bereavement, does anyone know any place , any type of food that does either early birds or 2 for 1 offers on a MOnday evening in Sheffield?

If you like good beer and good pizza Craft & Dough do a Monday deal. Not quite 2 for 1 but pretty much a free beer.

If you download the vouchercloud app you'll find that many restuarants in sheffield are on there.

The nowthen app also free and has good deals.

Early bird at Genting is nice and the bogof cocktails are reet good!

Sette colli at Hillsborough do 2 for1 on mon & tues evenings -fabulous Italian restaurant

pizza express has a 2 courses for £10 if you sign up for their emails (just received the offer now) mon-thurs

The Beer Engine pub on London Road/Cemetery Road do a 'bar tapas' type menu and offer 2 for 1 on Monday evenings.

Don't forget there are some pubs that actually do nice chef prepared food of near restaurant standard at reasonable prices anyway - don't overlook such places.

If you like good beer and good pizza Craft & Dough do a Monday deal. Not quite 2 for 1 but pretty much a free beer.

That's if they can be bothered to actually serve you

Ego at the winter gardens is pretty decent. 20 quid for any two courses plus a bottle of wine each

Edited by Amberk
Wrong gardens

Went in last night to the one on Eccy Rd and no problems at all. But then it was quite quiet. And they did have The Power of the Voodoo by Beavertown on tap at £3 a half! Considering I had paid £5 a half in the Sheffield Tap a few weeks earlier I thought that was a bargain. If there is a better beer brewed in this country right now I'd like to know about it. And I am well versed with the UK craft scene...

Edited by DnAuK

I've never had issues with being served or seated there.