Where's the racket coming from?

Is being anti social okay then, so long as you don't do it regularly?

It is if it upsets you.

I think these miscreants who are gyrating or who have been gyrating to this loud music should be transported forthwith. I can hear it now up in S35, unless the local boozer has got it's doors open as it's daft warm up here.

Angel1.

I've previously walked along the canal on a Sunday morning around 9.30 and seen them packing up sound systems near the moorings area / Worksop Road. Proper full on sound system and people milling around who have obviously been partying all night...

I think these miscreants who are gyrating or who have been gyrating to this loud music should be transported forthwith. I can hear it now up in S35, unless the local boozer has got it's doors open as it's daft warm up here.

Angel1.

Hope it's the latter, at least until legal times. I can't hear anything atm. Hope I don't either in my part of S35. zzz time soon for me and needing to be up at just after 5am to get ready for work.

Sounds like through some kinda wormhole in the space/time continuum, you may've accidentall been listening to Douglas Adams's Disaster Area to me.

Mind you, I saw Eccentrica Gallumbits in Abbeydale Road Tesco earlier on, whatever that may signify?

Personally, I think anyone who wants to listen to loud music should do so via the privacy (to other people) of cordless headphones. That way, they can get tinnitus all by themselves.

Did that poor little billy goat gruff you had for your breakfast regurgitate on you? Oh, maybe with mushrooms!

Is being anti social okay then, so long as you don't do it regularly?

That sounds like a reasonable compromise.

Absolutely fed up of this boom boom boom been keeping me up for hours now in s6, why can't the cops stop it

Flipping disgraceful I gotta be up at 6

They can't stop much, except for motorists

They can't stop much, except for motorists

Just read tomorrows star police cant trace where the one at wadsley bridge is coming from.Says a lot for our boys in blue.

Did that poor little billy goat gruff you had for your breakfast regurgitate on you? Oh, maybe with mushrooms!

Coming from someone who purports to know a thing or two about mindfulness, it may be a good idea to utilise the concept yourself (before typing). Deep mindful breath … aaannndd … exhale. :P

Just read tomorrows star police cant trace where the one at wadsley bridge is coming from. Says a lot for our boys in blue.

The police don't know Wadsley Bridge that well. I blame the lack of a Krispy Kreme or Dunkin' Donuts in the area.

That sounds like a reasonable compromise.

So we're all going to come and throw litter in your garden today. It's only the once though, so you'll be okay with that. :roll: