Where's the racket coming from?

I really think people need to relax a little......

One night - that's all it was. If it was happening every weekend then yeh kick up a fuss but jeeees people no one was injured in anyway were they???

I really think people need to relax a little......

One night - that's all it was. If it was happening every weekend then yeh kick up a fuss but jeeees people no one was injured in anyway were they???

Why is it okay to keep half the city awake for one night? It's breaking the law, and it's anti social towards a large number of people... How or why should that ever be considered okay?

Why is it okay to keep half the city awake for one night? It's breaking the law, and it's anti social towards a large number of people... How or why should that ever be considered okay?

Half the city?

Really??

Certainly seems like it's been reported over a large portion. Do you want to get a map and measure it to see what the actual proportion was?

Certainly seems like it's been reported over a large portion. Do you want to get a map and measure it to see what the actual proportion was?

No - i'll just chuckle along at the random numbers chucked in this thread.....

So half of Sheffield has now become 'a large portion' ??

:rolleyes:

Luckily I am hard of hearing and could hardly hear it so got a good nights sleep,the hard of hearing has been caused by years of rock concerts and playing loud guitar myself.Take heed you ravers you will end up deaf as well listening to music as loud as others are describing.Rave music was never my scene I prefer musical instruments in my music but the effect on my hearing was much the same.I also do not agree with all night music being played at such volume,slightly selfish I think.

How can you read tomorrows Star?

The star is printed the day before so if you go online you can read it.

Just read tomorrows star police cant trace where the one at wadsley bridge is coming from.Says a lot for our boys in blue.

Well none of the Einsteins' on here could agree on where it was coming from...

The music was certainly heard over a very large area - from Ecclesfield to Burbage Moor (where only the bass could be heard). It did not wake me in Ecclesall but it must have been a difficult night for those closer by. A summer party is a lovely idea, but maybe they should lower the noise a bit.

For years & years (well over 20) there's been places out in the country that sound system would set up - they were out of everyone's way, there's minimum noise pollution and most people (bar the odd early morning jogger) wouldn't even know they were there - but the last few years seems to have seen more & more outdoor parties in sheffield itself - which just seems idleness on the sound systems part and with the inevitable keeping half of sheffield awake and all the problems that causes.

Is going to get noisy again this weekend - a rave is planned for Greno woods.