Where's the racket coming from?

Nothing but inconsiderate CHAVS who don't work for a living, steal off people yet manage to live like Kings! Put them all on an island and let em fend for themselves!!! I REPEAT JOBLESS CHAVS !!!

Nothing but inconsiderate CHAVS who don't work for a living, steal off people yet manage to live like Kings! Put them all on an island and let em fend for themselves!!! I REPEAT JOBLESS CHAVS !!!

If they didn't work for a living they would do it on a week night.

You obviously don't know what you are talking about.

If you have ever been close to the party scene you would know the vast majority of the people you label as miscrients are mon-fri 9 to 5ers who want to let there hair down at the weekend.

You keep blaming the poor though mate!

---------- Post added 23-08-2015 at 09:26 ----------

If i'd have been kept awake, I would not have been happy.

Just another case of 'I'm Alright Jack' from 'StopMoaning'.

People have to go to work etc on no sleep. Can be dangerous depending on the job. People shouldn't have to chill out. They should be allowed to sleep.

Close the window and stop winding yourself up. You can't do anything about it.

---------- Post added 23-08-2015 at 09:27 ----------

If i'd have been kept awake, I would not have been happy.

Just another case of 'I'm Alright Jack' from 'StopMoaning'.

People have to go to work etc on no sleep. Can be dangerous depending on the job. People shouldn't have to chill out. They should be allowed to sleep.

Close the window and stop winding yourself up. You can't do anything about it.

It is in Attercliffe and still going on, probably go on ALL DAY

Police are aware of it

So that should end all the moans (oops silly me its SF, continue moaning :P)

Edited by SpiderPete

If the police are aware they should do something about the noise. Also why should I close the window when it's not for inconsiderate asshats?

Wonder how deaf all the people will be who attended this thing in the future

If the police are aware they should do something about the noise. Also why should I close the window when it's not for inconsiderate asshats?

Wonder how deaf all the people will be who attended this thing in the future

They can't really do anything about it, when you have a gathering of 4-500 people having a good time they don't have the resources nor the inclination to shut it down.

What would you rather deal with if you were the rozzers?

500 kids on chemicals and booze or a few hundred complaints from old Margaret and Harry up the road?

These things have been going on for decades, everyone knows the score by now.

Kept me awake in S10. Went on well in to the morning. Now I want to kill someone.

The drug pushers must have made millions!

Absolutely fed up of this boom boom boom been keeping me up for hours now in s6, why can't the cops stop it

Flipping disgraceful I gotta be up at 6

Same here. Im in the S6 area and its kept me awake all night.!!! I did hear on the car radio yesterday that there was to be a festival in Weston Park. I wonder if it could be this ?

Coppers should turn up and ask them to turn it down and tell them they will be arrested if they turn it back up.

5 minutes later when it's turned back up, they arrest the DJ and remove equipment.

Simple.

Have to report that all is quiet in S20. I've had a cracking nights sleep, went to bed after MOTD and only just got up :thumbsup:

They can't really do anything about it, when you have a gathering of 4-500 people having a good time they don't have the resources nor the inclination to shut it down.

What would you rather deal with if you were the rozzers?

500 kids on chemicals and booze or a few hundred complaints from old Margaret and Harry up the road?

These things have been going on for decades, everyone knows the score by now.

They don't much about in Lincolnshire, who cares if people and dogs get hurt.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/lincolnshire-rave-police-dog-attacked-5751669