Where's the racket coming from?

It's such a mystery from where the music is coming from , and from what I've been reading on here and also txt messages I've received the music/bass line is being heard from all different areas of the city, I can remember when it happened last year and I'm sure the music finally stopped about 9am ish but this time who knows when it's going to finish, it also looks like the police can't locate the whereabouts it's coming from, and Sorry to say this guys but 1 don't think it's going to end anytime soon

Forgot to say that the music sound like drum and bass/ bassline, I really do think it's outside for it to be so loud and u can Also hear a voice on a microphone,

And yes still going the music, has anyone found location of where it is yet

It is a mystery till someone will say.more strange people are hearing it all different times around the city at different levels,do these people have hidden speakers all around to make people wonder where its from and turn up the volume.i forgot the other one ending at that time to.i had the fan on that help.but my brother txt me about it to he's over in Hillsborough.

I live not far from Kelham Island, and it sounds as though it's coming from towards Darnall / Carlisle Street / Savile Street

Could be at Don Valley Bowl, or near...?

I live not far from Kelham Island, and it sounds as though it's coming from towards Darnall / Carlisle Street / Savile Street

Could be at Don Valley Bowl, or near...?

I am in ecclesfield,I thought it was a car on the park behind me playing music at first.my brother says it sounds like from Hillsborough park.then behind him.he said the fair is no where near has loud when its on like this is.

Could it be the Sharrow Festival? On the link I posted it says it's going on while very late and that it's in Mount PLeasant Park. If so the Police should know where it is!

All u guys who are hearing it from a distance are so lucky, it's really loud where I am at Southey green, my husband took a walk around 2.30 to see if he could find where the music is coming from and when he got to longley park he couldn't hear it at all, he walked all way along longley park, up to tesco on herries road and couldn't hear it at all, he then walked back towards home up moonshine lane and back home where u can hear it very loud and clear, it's bizarre where the music is coming from , we live on crowder ave near the dentist end, my house backs onto the doctors on Southey green road and believe me it's very loud, it's woken my daughter 3 times and she normally sleeps very well but she can't sleep at all even with all windows shut, it's not bothering me that much but I do simpovise for people especially people who now have to get up for work..

I live in Longley and believe me you can hear it here.

I thought it was some ignorant in a car outside my house playing music and its been on all night.

I had to put ear plugs in and shut my window as I was up at 5 for work and I have cycled from Longley to the City Centre and the music has followed me all the way.

I'm now down in the centre and can hear it just as loud if not louder.

It sounded like it was coming from the East end Attercliffe area.

This is serious noise pollution and wouldn't have minded had they played a bit of Elvis but that boom boom drives you nuts

I too thought it was an I'didnt in a car down road and was ready to have drive around till I came on here and saw others post

Disgusting that cops Cudnt stop it

Couldnt? It's still going, and louder than ever!!! :/