Where's the racket coming from?

I for one am anti rave the ravers shud have sodding earphones why should people in houses have to wear earphones in their own homes? All I wanna do I sleep but no, police shud stop this madness it's insane

I agree queenie30. Even so I liked the raves back in the day.they dint disturbed people like today.even I gave up now trying to sleep.it not the noise.i shut the double glaze windows.yet I can feel the vibrations that's driving me. I am all for people having a good time.but not when it disturbed others.

Has the music stopped yet? I am tired and can't tell whether I am imagining it or not. Has anybody told the police?

Has the music stopped yet? I am tired and can't tell whether I am imagining it or not. Has anybody told the police?

Haha I am the same boat has you.one min I think its stopped.then it starts again.yes I can hear it.unless I have rave tinnitus

Nope it's not stopped, I would ring police but not paying to ring 101

Looking at my facebook.i See others can hear it.ones already have rang them hours ago has they have work at 7am.and he says the police aware of it.that all that's been said.he wonders if not a lot of people have complained then nothing will be done.

I just called 101. The operator sounded more than a little bit fed up - probably due to everybody telling her about the noise. She said that they have had loads of calls about the noise but can't pinpoint where the noise is coming from. I am in Loxley but it sounds like it is quite a distance from me.

I'm

On hold to ten surely they know as cops car go all over they must know probably useless coppers doing nothing

I'm in wisewood n sick to my teeth of it now

There's nothing to do at this time of night but plot your revenge. My plan so far involves air horns, a boat load of alarm clocks and Mariah Carey's Greatest Hits on repeat.

Rude old bag on 101 just said everyone's fed up of noise and we can't find source ffs if they had heaps of calls then it can't be that hard to track it down oh cops r probably all asleep

This has been going on for years around this time of year. Last year it was September time. Mostly it's around August Bank Holiday. The music usually comes from the opposite side of Don Valley train track, sometimes Grenoside from what Ive gathered over the years. 101 will do nothing. 101 usually say the police know about it and once the music has started there is nothing that can be done and that's why year after year it will always go ahead.

All u guys who are hearing it from a distance are so lucky, it's really loud where I am at Southey green, my husband took a walk around 2.30 to see if he could find where the music is coming from and when he got to longley park he couldn't hear it at all, he walked all way along longley park, up to tesco on herries road and couldn't hear it at all, he then walked back towards home up moonshine lane and back home where u can hear it very loud and clear, it's bizarre where the music is coming from , we live on crowder ave near the dentist end, my house backs onto the doctors on Southey green road and believe me it's very loud, it's woken my daughter 3 times and she normally sleeps very well but she can't sleep at all even with all windows shut, it's not bothering me that much but I do simpovise for people especially people who now have to get up for work..

Edited by rachey1701
Spelling mistake

Well we not lucky has we all up like yourself is.its loud where ever you are.or get the vibrations from it.