I can't find a job in this city

Mkop

I can't find a job in Sheffield thinking about packing my stuff up and leaving. There is a lack of jobs here I've been trying for so long to find something, the only places that interview me now are commission/ sales based jobs.

I'll ask again. :)

What sort of work are you looking for, and what skills do you have?

I am looking for anything really, admin, customer service

hmmm.. skills: I have good communication skills, dealing with people is something I am good at

I am looking for anything really, admin, customer service

hmmm.. skills: I have good communication skills, dealing with people is something I am good at

If that is all you are putting this in applications then it's no surprise you are only really getting hits on sales jobs, in fact you just described a salesman take the opportunity that's in front of you.

If you don't like sales then you should be looking to get on some kind of graduate or trainee scheme so you have some actual skills that employers can get hold of.

If that is all you are putting this in applications then it's no surprise you are only really getting hits on sales jobs, in fact you just described a salesman take the opportunity that's in front of you.

If you don't like sales then you should be looking to get on some kind of graduate or trainee scheme so you have some actual skills that employers can get hold of.

To be fair, it's a little unrealistic to expect someone to put the same sort of effort into a post on SF that they would when they're filling in an application.