Craft classes in S6 or S10

Does anyone know of any craft classes, maybe card making or something similar in Sheffield 6 or 10, or the city centre, suitable for my mum, she's over 70 and would benefit from meeting new friends and having a hobby. Thanks

I had to Google the areas, its much easier to say withing a certain distance of a specific area. According to Google Stannington is covered by S6. Have you looked at Nathans crafts and tea rooms? Tracy & Nathan do Stampin Up, as do I but I don't do classes (and Im not in your area of choice).

I can't remembers Tracys username on here but here is their Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nathans-Crafts-Tearoom/657955527556578?fref=ts

Thanks Chez2 will have a look that's quite near too so could be ideal

Sue

Let me know if you need Tracys details. Tracy is Nathans Mum and Samantha works with Nathan. We all make stuff with Stampin Up. Here are my pinterest boards so you an see the type of stuff we like to make.

Nathan caters for all levels of crafter. A lot of it is technique and having the right kit so don't let anything put you off if it looks complicated. Nathan can sort you out a class to suit.

https://www.pinterest.com/cheryl2345/

Try Craft Den at Malin Bridge, I know Lynn does a paper craft class Thursday evenings, and also some daytime classes too. Also, there's Craftastic on Middlewood Road, as well.

Hey,

I get the Craftastic (S6) newsletter that has class details. It comes from this email address so maybe email them to sign up: craftastic@btinternet.com

I've never been but it's a lot of card making over lunchtimes if that would interest your mum.

:)

Nathans craft and tearoom are hosting a ceramic evening 6.30pm - 9.00pm 5th April if interested in attending or for more information contavt Angie 07730572908.

I run a class in grenoside on Thursday evenings 6-8 not sure if that is too far away.

S35 have a lovely group pm me for details