Can anyone recommend a good dog boarding kennel in sheff?

As titled!

I have never used a boarding kennel yet myself so unfortunately I can't offer personal experience. I have however had Dunston Lodge at Chesterfield recommended very highly by several people and so I am gong to be using them in October.

Not in sheffield but in arkwright town chesterfield there is

calagran four paws pet hotel... really good kennels my 2 dogs loved it as did 1 of my customers dogs who really enjoyed himself.

We looked around Dunston Lodge and Calagran, we chose Calagran as it seemed a lot better with bigger indoor/sleeping areas and outside runs for the dogs plus the big field with fences for them to exercise in.

Thank you for all the replies.

I'll have a look at them all. I don't require one until December but it's good to be prepared. thanks again.

Have you considered home boarding where they stay in a licensed sitters home and get to interact with other friendly dogs?

Here is another vote for Dunston Lodge. They have lots of dog lovers to fuss over your pooch.

Mine would be there right now, if they had room.

I've taken them to Moscar, I'll let you know how they liked it when I pick them up.

Anybody going on holiday soon and looking for a comforting place for their pet to stay?

AJS Pet Sitting and Boarding Services

Looking for somebody reliable to look after your pet while you are away? Look no further. Your pet will feel right at home. Feel free to come and look at the warm and loving home environment in which your pet will be residing whilst you are away.

Dogs will be walked and have their daily exercise requirements.

All pets catered for.

I love all animals and have a collection of animals myself including a tortoise and cavalier King Charles spaniel.

Please get in touch if interested.

Many thanks. References available.

Jaycliffe at Rotherham are fantastic.