Beheaded 82 yr old Syrian scholar

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/18/isis-beheads-archaeologist-syria

Islamic State militants beheaded a renowned antiquities scholar in the ancient Syrian city of Palmyra and hung his mutilated body on a column in a main square of the historic site because he apparently refused to reveal where valuable artefacts had been moved for safekeeping.

quote/

The brutal murder of Khaled al-Asaad, 82, is the latest atrocity perpetrated by the jihadi group, which has captured a third of Syria and neighbouring Iraq and declared a “caliphate” on the territory it controls. It has also highlighted Isis’s habit of looting and selling antiquities to fund its activities – as well as destroying them.

ISIS behead people on a continuous basis..it isn't really news in the sense it's shocking any longer. Revealing the whereabouts or not he was probably dead anyway. ISIS don't like stuff that inspires unless it comes from a certain book read in a certain way.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/aug/18/isis-beheads-archaeologist-syria

Islamic State militants beheaded a renowned antiquities scholar in the ancient Syrian city of Palmyra and hung his mutilated body on a column in a main square of the historic site because he apparently refused to reveal where valuable artefacts had been moved for safekeeping.

quote/

The brutal murder of Khaled al-Asaad, 82, is the latest atrocity perpetrated by the jihadi group, which has captured a third of Syria and neighbouring Iraq and declared a “caliphate” on the territory it controls. It has also highlighted Isis’s habit of looting and selling antiquities to fund its activities – as well as destroying them.

I woulndt worry too much, America are within a whisker of invading Syria. When they do everything will be fine.

You watch.

AMERICUUUR!

I woulndt worry too much, America are within a whisker of invading Syria.

not much chance of that. Russia won't like it :

Six Russian MiG-31 interceptor aircraft land in Damascus to rescue Assad regime

http://www.debka.com/article/24819/Six-Russian-MiG-31-interceptor-aircraft-land-in-Damascus-to-rescue-Assad-regime

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov made it crystal clear to visiting Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubair on Aug. 11 that Moscow would not stand still for any changes in Assad’s position in Damascus. The Migs and Antonovs which landed in Damascus Tuesday were meant not only as a buttress for the Syrian ruler’s regime but as a rescue operation.

The message for Washington and Ankara was that Moscow would oppose any US and Turkish plans to establish a no-fly zone over Syria, or intervene directly in the Syrian conflict.

The Russians sent exactly six MiG interceptors to match the six F-16 fighters the US deployed at the Turkish Incerlik air base on Aug. 9.

So if President Barack Obama decides to deploy more American planes at the Turkish base, he may expect Putin to reciprocate with the same number for Damascus.

not much chance of that. Russia won't like it :

Six Russian MiG-31 interceptor aircraft land in Damascus to rescue Assad regime

http://www.debka.com/article/24819/Six-Russian-MiG-31-interceptor-aircraft-land-in-Damascus-to-rescue-Assad-regime

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov made it crystal clear to visiting Saudi Foreign Minister Adel Al-Jubair on Aug. 11 that Moscow would not stand still for any changes in Assad’s position in Damascus. The Migs and Antonovs which landed in Damascus Tuesday were meant not only as a buttress for the Syrian ruler’s regime but as a rescue operation.

The message for Washington and Ankara was that Moscow would oppose any US and Turkish plans to establish a no-fly zone over Syria, or intervene directly in the Syrian conflict.

The Russians sent exactly six MiG interceptors to match the six F-16 fighters the US deployed at the Turkish Incerlik air base on Aug. 9.

So if President Barack Obama decides to deploy more American planes at the Turkish base, he may expect Putin to reciprocate with the same number for Damascus.

I know, in fact i thought at one point Russia had put the US in its place over Syria, however America is now bombing Syria with drones and planes and have warned the Assad Government that if they try to engage US forces they will retaliate.

Its mental but the US seem dead set on getting into Syria.

Mission creep anyone?

its time these scumbags were all sent to the virgins waiting for them,ha ha i dont think

its time these scumbags were all sent to the virgins waiting for them,ha ha i dont think

Posted this before, my Yank cousin says it's Virginians these filth are going to meet in the afterlife, not virgins. Ha ha.

Angel1.

I know, in fact i thought at one point Russia had put the US in its place over Syria, however America is now bombing Syria with drones and planes and have warned the Assad Government that if they try to engage US forces they will retaliate.

Its mental but the US seem dead set on getting into Syria.

Mission creep anyone?

It's much better if they leave Syria alone and let Assad bomb who he likes and Isis behead who they want like an 82 year old academic and other dangerous people like him.

It's much better if they leave Syria alone and let Assad bomb who he likes and Isis behead who they want like an 82 year old academic and other dangerous people like him.

Yeah, like when 'Assad' tried to gas his own people. Tell me how that worked out?

Yeah, like when 'Assad' tried to gas his own people. Tell me how that worked out?

Lots of people died? Or it was the other lot who used the gas and Assad lovingly used conventional bullets and bombs in civilian areas.

But, as I said earlier. Whatever. Let them carry on free from western interference.

Lots of people died? Or it was the other lot who used the gas and Assad lovingly used conventional bullets and bombs in civilian areas.

But, as I said earlier. Whatever. Let them carry on free from western interference.

Rather than get embroiled in a row as to be honest you missed the point by quite a way ive embolden the bit that i fully 100% agree with.

Rather than get embroiled in a row as to be honest you missed the point by quite a way ive embolden the bit that i fully 100% agree with.

Glad we're on the same page. Tell them to **** off when they roll up at Calais too.