De Hood Boxing Gym .. For People Of All Ages With Reagan Denton

Interested in boxing as a sport or for fun , whether your a beginner or experienced we at De Hood offer training for people of all ages and gender.

Open 5 Days a week , Monday to Friday 3:30 till 7pm while it's the holidays.

Fees are as follows: Kids £2.00 & Adults £2.50 A Session or £6 for a week.

We are based at the old Prince Edwards School just off Prince of Wales Road at Manor Top. If your interested come join us or PM me for further information :)

Hi,

I fancy doing a bit of boxing just for fitness etc. am a bit to old for anything more than that! Do you get one on one instruction or is it like circuit training in a group?

What are the opening times outside the holidays?

Cheers

Mark

Hi Mark it is in a group and I am unsure at minute what opening times will be after the holidays. As we are making a few changes to classes from next week, for when it is outside of the holidays. We are hoping to set aside women's only training, men's only and then kids group. I will get back to you once we have had a staff meeting, and I have all relevant information to hand. In the mean time feel free to come down and have a look around :)

Aye, if you could get back to us when you've got days and times for men's sessions. Is there a website? Is it clearly signposted? I know where the school is, just don't know where the gym is. Cheers.

Hello just wondering if any of your classes would be suitable for teenage girls? My niece and step daughter are 14 and 15 and would like to try a few classes if possible. If you could let me knows times and days That would be great. Thanks

Interested in boxing as a sport or for fun , whether your a beginner or experienced we at De Hood offer training for people of all ages and gender.

Open 5 Days a week , Monday to Friday 3:30 till 7pm while it's the holidays.

Fees are as follows: Kids £2.00 & Adults £2.50 A Session or £6 for a week.

We are based at the old Prince Edwards School just off Prince of Wales Road at Manor Top. If your interested come join us or PM me for further information :)

why is it called 'de hood'? is that street slang or something?:huh:

Hi, could u tell me the minimum age allowed and what ur opening times/session times are, thank you.

Just a reminder that we have users who use machine readers to read this forum and they cannot handle text speak, please try to avoid using text speak

Monday to Friday 4:30-6:30 and De Hood is a street name for the place thank you for your interest all ages welcome x