RIP RossyRooney

Sad news. Condolences to Snick and his family and friends.

RIP Joe Rossy.

:(

Thank you all so much for your wishes. I know how much dad loved this forum, it was his lifeline to the 'real' world over the last year since he was diagnosed. He loved the banter, the fact that so many of you were so easily wound up (particularly about football!!) and he genuinely loved the fact that there were still so many of you out there that were so passionate about your loves and lives. He will be utterly missed by us all and i'm sure you will miss his incessant teasing of you all, thanks again Nicky (Joe's daughter) xx

God bless you love xxx

Thank you all so much for your wishes. I know how much dad loved this forum, it was his lifeline to the 'real' world over the last year since he was diagnosed. He loved the banter, the fact that so many of you were so easily wound up (particularly about football!!) and he genuinely loved the fact that there were still so many of you out there that were so passionate about your loves and lives. He will be utterly missed by us all and i'm sure you will miss his incessant teasing of you all, thanks again Nicky (Joe's daughter) xx

cheers snick for posting that at this sad time, brought a few tears to my eyes :blush:

I posted in the other thread as well.

RIP Joe.

My friend and a true gentleman in every sense of the word. I am going to miss you so much. I looked forward to our cuppas, cake and chatter. We have put the world to rights many times.

My thoughts and prayers are with Sue and the family. Stay strong.

Fly safe my friend, another star in the sky tonight.

Denise & Mick

xxxxxx

Sad news indeed, thoughts are with his family and friends..

Alex has expressed a wish to convey his sadness too he and Rossy conversed, Alex has lost a friend.

R.I.P Rossy.

So sorry for your loss Nicky, like many here I only knew him through the forum, but he reached out when it mattered, made me laugh when I needed it and pointed out my daftness when it occurred.

Your dad and Pete (Bypass) were the wise old men on this forum, more often like Statler and Waldorf then Plato and Socrates, but usually spot on in their assessment of the situation as a result of that.

Very very sad news and all my thoughts with family and friends. A very good poster and will be missed.

Thanks starlc

RIP ROSSY

So sad for the Rossy.

Sometimes he was Bossy.

But one day God said to Joe

Sorry mate its time to go.

Come follow me & don't you fade.

Here's ya pal it's Paul blade.

We the forum do look back to reflect.

So many on here do respect.

So to you goodbye it's only right.

From an owl the light shines