Joe paggiosi aka rossi rooney

How wonderful to know that one person can touch so many lives without even meeting them....... I bet Joe had no idea how well respected he was by so many.

I didnt really know him but we crossed paths a couple of times on here and what struck me was his attitude. Calm, polite and sincere.

My respects to his loved ones and those who knew him. Judging from this thread he seemed to have touched a fair few lives.

RIP fella :)

I am deeply saddened to hear of the passing of RR.

We often chatted on the 'I'm bored' forum and I will really miss him.

Sympathies to his family.

Night night and God bless mate.

---------- Post added 19-08-2015 at 18:25 ----------

How wonderful to know that one person can touch so many lives without even meeting them....... I bet Joe had no idea how well respected he was by so many.

Nicely put BB.

I'm a newcomer here but very sad to hear about the loss of your brother. He sounded a real character.

On behalf of the family, thank you so very much for all your lovely messages and best wishes. I wanted to let you know that dad's funeral is to be held at City Road Cemetery at 1.15pm on Wednesday the 26th of August, followed by a get-together at Frecheville Cricket Club on Silkstone Road in Sheffield. Thank you all again and i'll make sure mum gets to read all of your messages xx

On behalf of the family, thank you so very much for all your lovely messages and best wishes. I wanted to let you know that dad's funeral is to be held at City Road Cemetery at 1.15pm on Wednesday the 26th of August, followed by a get-together at Frecheville Cricket Club on Silkstone Road in Sheffield. Thank you all again and i'll make sure mum gets to read all of your messages xx

Thank you for taking the time and trouble posting this Nicki.

his funeral will be next wednesday at city rd cemetey at 1 ; 15

I didnt know Rossy personally but id like to make a small donation to his favourite charity. What was it?

Hi, thanks for asking about a charity. There will be a collection plate for St Luke's Hospice in Sheffield at the funeral and if anyone else would like to make a donation, I'm sure dad would very much appreciate it.

Thanks again

Nicky

I've just got back off my holidays and I'm so sad to read this.

Myself and Rossy often clashed horns but I had a great deal of respect for the guy, my thoughts are with his family at this sad time.

I won't be in the country, but if I can change that, I will attend