Joe paggiosi aka rossi rooney

I am devastated, as I am sure Sue and the family are. I shall miss our chats and cuppa's, we had a lot of laughs. I shall remember the nice times.

RIP Joe, my friend

I am devastated, as I am sure Sue and the family are. I shall miss our chats and cuppa's, we had a lot of laughs. I shall remember the nice times.

RIP Joe, my friend

The times we had being welcomed into Joe's home like we we were part of the family by Joe and Sue will always stay in my heart Denise. There are no other words I can say right now except love to Sue and family

Awful Awful news.

The football part of the forum isn't a bit I usually hang around, but I knew of RossyRooney and i'm gutted to hear he's not part of our little bit cyberspace anymore.

RIP Joe. God Bless.

What very sad news, he was the loveliest and most intelligent man I ever posted with. My thoughts and condolences go to his wife Sue and all the rest of his family. R.I.P.

im so proud of my brother reading all your messages just confirms what i always knew top brother top bloke aswell

im so proud of my brother reading all your messages just confirms what i always knew top brother top bloke aswell

We all loved him on here Chris

So many wonderful memories of a thoroughly likeable chap. He gave us a laugh every day in such a decent and genuine way, there's no one to take his place.

Our deepest sympathy to Sue and his family who he loved so much.

Regards,

Duffems (Mr.& Mrs)

Absolutely gutted.

Its been a long while since anything I read brought knot to the stomach,and a tear to my eye.

He was a great poster with such a level head,even with the dramas he was obviously going through,he still put a positive spin on things.

Condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P RR

:(

I have to add my condolences to the most popular and witty man on SF. So sorry that we never met.

Thank you all, it's a wonder to hear that he touched so many lives through SF, sometimes just for a chat, sometimes banter and sometimes to impart his wisdom (whether asked for or not!), I will let you all know of any arrangements as they arise. Thanks Nicky (Joe's daughter) xx

I called him Wossy more often than not, and I'm not going to stop here.

I never met him, but liked and respected his stuff on here.

Very, very sad news. He'll be badly missed.

Condolences to his family and friends.

R.I.P Joe .................... err, Wossy.