Oh no not another cup run.

Guest sibon
Hold on I will get them started.

1. New scoreboard

2. Messo, sorry I mean Desso pitch.

3. ?

Sorry I am going to need a hand with this one. :hihi:

This thread is about cup runs. Why are you posting such nonsense?

Please stay on topic.

May as well close this thread as well ....

Especially now footietalk has changed back in to green_man....

Really is that so... Ok if you say so John Sheridan.

Anyway... I think we could do with out them this season, give another club a chance.

Guest sibon

We could talk about Wednesday's cup run instead, just as long as nobody mentions adverts, or posters.

A pretty dominant first game, be nice to get a Sheffield derby in round 2.

I'm pretty sure that I know who footietalk is. His written English is slightly better than Bassett Boys.

We could talk about Wednesday's cup run instead, just as long as nobody mentions adverts, or posters.

A pretty dominant first game, be nice to get a Sheffield derby in round 2.

I'm pretty sure that I know who footietalk is. His written English is slightly better than Bassett Boys.

Why are you having a personal dig at me? Enough please you and a few of your pals have it in for me, when there's no need for it.

Guest sibon
Why are you having a personal dig at me? Enough please you and a few of your pals have it in for me, when there's no need for it.

I'm not having a dig at you at all. I was quite nice about your written English.

Maybe work harder on your reading though :wink:

So I am meant to be Footietalk this time? This is getting a bit silly now, please flag your concerns with the moderators then as I am sure they can do all of the relevant checks so prove otherwise. I am no other user I am myself end of discussion.

---------- Post added 13-08-2015 at 16:48 ----------

It isn't only you footietalk. I get all of the same silly sly digs as you get from the Owls fans. It is all playground mate and you just take it on the chin and move on. The way I see it is that I am stealing precious time from them every time they go out of their way to do it. Every minute they spend on me is a minute of their life wasted and it all adds up. Believe me I have seen people in my line of work, those who would love the extra minutes at the end that these guys waste on me. I must have a good hour from each of them so far.

I'm not having a dig at you at all. I was quite nice about your written English.

Maybe work harder on your reading though :wink:

Ok sibon, we'll leave it at that because you do have a tendency to be a yo yo. Might want to work harder on your...

Nah your not worth it. ;-)

---------- Post added 13-08-2015 at 16:52 ----------

So I am meant to be Footietalk this time? This is getting a bit silly now, please flag your concerns with the moderators then as I am sure they can do all of the relevant checks so prove otherwise. I am no other user I am myself end of discussion.

---------- Post added 13-08-2015 at 16:48 ----------

It isn't only you footietalk. I get all of the same silly sly digs as you get from the Owls fans. It is all playground mate and you just take it on the chin and move on. The way I see it is that I am stealing precious time from them every time they go out of their way to do it. Every minute they spend on me is a minute of their life wasted and it all adds up. Believe me I have seen people in my line of work, those who would love the extra minutes at the end that these guys waste on me. I must have a good hour from each of them so far.

I'm quite shocked at the rudeness. I wouldn't mind but I've done nowt!

Ok sibon, we'll leave it at that because you do have a tendency to be a yo yo. Might want to work harder on your...

Nah your not worth it. ;-)

---------- Post added 13-08-2015 at 16:52 ----------

I'm quite shocked at the rudeness. I wouldn't mind but I've done nowt!

Swings & roundabouts mi owd it works from both sides Owl or Blade, easist thing is to stick the ones that get your back up on ignore...

Guys lets not have this area shut down...it's dying enough as it is :(

Guys lets not have this area shut down...it's dying enough as it is :(

Totally agree Alison....

Well said Alison ... we all thought the close season would be taken up by guys and gals getting fired up to see the teams come out and prepare to entertain us.

Instead it looks like a good few have spent the time honing up their (repetative) slurs and digs rather than being infused with the oncoming football.

Someone said earlier "there's always the ignore facility" ... good advice.