Oh no not another cup run.

and the 4th Division title.....well done

Thanks.

...and Division One and Division Two. We narrowly missed out on another Division Two title in 89-90 when you lot were relegated. We did wave as you slipped past us.

Edited by byeo

Straws.............clutching....Dem Blades eh

I've never brought up the past until now, that's a S6 trick, sunshine.

Thanks.

...and Division One and Division Two. We narrowly missed out on another Division Two title in 89-90 when you lot were relegated. We did wave as you slipped past us.

i'm so happy for you ....but coming back to today,as you sit at the bottom of the third division...your just so far away from us...you cant see us laughing:hihi: and waving:wave: at you....

i'm so happy for you ....but coming back to today,as you sit at the bottom of the third division...your just so far away from us...you cant see us laughing:hihi: and waving:wave: at you....

Ouch, that would have more of an impact if we were more than 1 game into the season, chap.

#only3pointsoff1st :hihi:

It must be cold down there in our shadow.

Does Polly want a cracker ?

Ouch, that would have more of an impact if we were more than 1 game into the season, chap.

#only3pointsoff1st :hihi:

Might be the only chance to say it....!!

Does Polly want a cracker ?

If you want a cracker take a trip to Hillsborough. See a proper game of football, not pub league stuff. I know you saw some decent games last season on your way to being the "cup kings" but it's not the same as seeing it every week.

Edited by wendelspans

If you want a cracker take a trip to Hillsborough. See a proper game of football, not pub league stuff. I know you saw some decent games last season on your way to being the "cup kings" but it's not the same as seeing it every week.

I'm assuming this opinion is based on a single league win against Bristol City? Because let's be fair last year you lot played dire and the fans grumbled most weeks. It will all go pop again! I remember the rush of blood to the head last season after a couple of wins, Owls fans spoke of dark horses for the top 6 and everything else. Look where that left you? :hihi:

What have Wednesday done in 2 decades apart from fall down 2 divisions and manage to get back up one?.............answers on a very small piece of paper.:D

What have Wednesday done in 2 decades apart from fall down 2 divisions and manage to get back up one?.............answers on a very small piece of paper.:D

Hold on I will get them started.

1. New scoreboard

2. Messo, sorry I mean Desso pitch.

3. ?

Sorry I am going to need a hand with this one. :hihi: