Need a vet that will do a payment plan for someone on benefits

there is a vet at chesterfield that is cheaper than others but the name of it escapes me at moment

Its Spire vets.

Sorry to hear your situation. Might sound obvious or something you have already tried but have you contacted the RSPCA? They can often help with funding under these circumstances. Hope that you get things sorted. x

if you are on benefits the PDSA will help

if you are on benefits the PDSA will help

Callsaul has already said the pdsa wont help because he already has 3 pets registered with them,and they wont allow any more.

Could you get a small bank loan or apply for a zero interest credit card that you could quickly pay up before the year is out and you get interest slapped on?

could you not set up a gofundme page im sure there are many people that even if they just donated £1 each towards it would help you pay the cost for the animals treatment i know its not ideal but it may help you out

Edited by callsaul

Thanks guys for your ideas.

She went in for her op today and is recovering at home now, feeling very sorry for herself but lump free so all is good.

The landlord was really decent about it in the end, said he'd have done the same if it was his dog. He has given me 6 months to catch up, harsh but fair. :)

Really pleased to hear the operation is over and done with, and I wish your little girl a speedy recovery.

Your landlord sounds really decent to me, some wouldn't have even considered it let alone given you 6 months to catch up. It's nice to know there are people out there that understand and feel the same about their animals.

Fingers crossed the lump turns out to be nothing to worry about. Big cuddles to your pooch!!

Edited by callsaul

Great result all round, hope you get a good result from the lab

Just wondered how your dog is doing. Mine is going for the same opp on Tuesday.