Teenage band members 13-16 wanted

Hi I'm posting this for my son who is 14 and a talented guitarist, he plays lead and his best bud (also 14) plays rhythm guitar.

They are wanting to get a band going but need a Bass player, drummer, keyboards but most of all a good,confident singer.

The lads are not bothered about if your male/female but would prefer you to be between 13 and 16 years old.

There thinking along the lines of Arctic monkeys,QOTSA,Foo Fighters,Black Keys type stuff but are happy to try most genres.

The lads have started writing some songs together and would like a set list of covers and original songs.

They have there own free rehearsal space at Darnal with a good PA system and even have the offer of 2 gigs already.

So if your brother/sister son/daughter wants to be in a band message me ASAP

Hi,

My son is 15 and plays drums and is up for playing. He was just thinking about starting a band up so please get back in touch.

Regards

Hi NickEP me owd mucker,

You and bigsteve won't be able to message each other with contact details until you've posted 5 times on SF.

So either post some crazy opinions, or if you want I'll message bigsteve for you.

got a son who plays guitar they go to the angel and play on thursdays i think

drummer and Rhythm and lead guitar now sorted.

They still need a bass player and a Good confident singer!

Practise Saturday afternoons

---------- Post added 22-09-2015 at 15:39 ----------

Bump bump bump

Still wanting a singer and bass player

Hi

Young band 14~16 are looking for a singer and bass player to complete there line up.

Playing covers and a few original songs but writing all the time.

Influences are AC/DC, Arctic Monkeys, Hendrix, and Take That (kidding)

They have there own free rehersal room with PA for vocals and practise Saturday's.

Gigs are already lined up so if anyone has any brothers or sisters with some talent get them involved.