Do people poison dogs?

A neighbour knocked on my door and told me about her neighbours dog being poisoned, one died and one is blind. I have read about this before, in other areas, and been skeptical.

Surely the dogs have eaten something by accident?

Within an hour of this neighbour telling me, my dog was sick. She seems ok, and I am hoping its just something that she has eaten, altho it is many months since she was last sick.

it does happen get your dog to the vet better safe than sorry

Of course pets are loosened both dogs and cats. It's hard to understand why someone could and would do this. Sending my best to your friends and I hope your dog is ok xx

Best way to find out is ask the owner of the dogs yourself. You can ask local police and vet's about any incidents. I know lot's of cat's have been poisoned. But not found any of the "my next door's uncle's friend's sister" stories to be fact.

Loads of storys circulate, Facebook is terrible for them.

Half the problem is unless you actually find the poisonous item you can't be sure whats gone on.