Forever Living Aloe Vera - weight loss program

Well MikiB,you left yourself open to that didn`t you.In future the lesson is,do not ask for testimonials.Just ask all the other replies for guidance and what to do.That way you will get it right and your life will be pefect.

Oh by the way ,my opinion would be try the C9 and if it does not work or you are not happy with it there is a 60 day guarentee full cash refund.Though don`t let SF know as there could be repercussions for not asking first.

Stop promoting this scam on sf. Mods?

Who the hell is promoting.The person asked what I think was a valid question.All you have done is supply your opinion ,suggestions and prejudices.

If you read it carefully there is a clue to the question," Has anyone tried the C9 and feedback"

Read more carefully next time,You never know you may have something valid to offer.

Who the hell is promoting.The person asked what I think was a valid question.All you have done is supply your opinion ,suggestions and prejudices.

If you read it carefully there is a clue to the question," Has anyone tried the C9 and feedback"

Read more carefully next time,You never know you may have something valid to offer.

Its a MLM promotion.

Had a friend recommend the C9 weight loss program from Forever Living. It is supposed to be a great detox, cleanse, inch and weight loss. Just wondered if anyone else had tried this and what the feedback was like?

There you go TJC1 ,thats the initial question which was at the begining of the thread.

I am unable to establish where it asks if anyone can confirm if it is anything to do with MLM.

But ok ,the C9 is a product of Forever Living Products who are a MLM company.

Now your point is what??????????????????

It's a shill post made to promote the product, at least that's what he's saying.

Nice one Cyclone,I didn`t see that but neither did t`other one.T`was a little too subtle for my old head. Nuff said.