Whats a hipster and where do you find them?

I've lived in the same area for over 35 years though I wouldn't pay more than £1:50 for a loaf. I drink real ale and have a beard.

Does that make me a pre-hipster hipster?

ps - when I was a lad hipsters were slim fit jeans that fitted - unsurprisingly - round your hips.

That's what I thought hipsters were, a style of trousers.

What area in Sheffield is the best place to find Hipsters ?

Is the a reason why they are there

How old do Sheffield hipsters tend to be ?

Are you trying to get the forum to do your homework for you or what?

Are you trying to get the forum to do your homework for you or what?

Well that's one of a forums main uses isn't it? Sharing information.

Guest busdriver1

sounds like a university homework task

No not at uni otherwise I would aspire to become a young professional

The ironic thing about hipsters is that all the men are so thin and weak they have no hips.

The ironic thing about hipsters is that all the men are so thin and weak they have no hips.

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Picture House Social on Abbeydale Road. They drink the cocktails there. Never queue up at the bar behind one, you'll lose the will to live long before you get served.

Maybe there should be a thread on ' Cultured People ' in Sheffield.:)

Picture House Social on Abbeydale Road. They drink the cocktails there. Never queue up at the bar behind one, you'll lose the will to live long before you get served.

Off topic, but when did people start queuing at the bar in pubs? For most of my (long) lifetime, you all just stood there waving a note until you got served. I have been in a Wetherpoons (for Gods's sake) recently, where everybody queued. Is this the future? I am not saying it is bad, just very different.

Off topic, but when did people start queuing at the bar in pubs? For most of my (long) lifetime, you all just stood there waving a note until you got served. I have been in a Wetherpoons (for Gods's sake) recently, where everybody queued. Is this the future? I am not saying it is bad, just very different.

I order on my app in Wetherspoons. No need to que and can get next round in before dry!

---------- Post added 18-03-2017 at 20:22 ----------

What area in Sheffield is the best place to find Hipsters ?

This fad is on its way out... When I moved back from London the Shoreditch copying arrived in Sheffield and now is waning back in Shoreditch.So will some of the fad business that cannot evolve or sustainable.

Well Walkey has got an artisan bakery, a vinyl shop, a micro pub, a gentleman's barbers and an "inner city farm shop" so well on the way.

It's just that most of the population seem to be middle aged civil servants or academics.