The Owls Win and the Blades..errrmmm

Ahhh the smell of a fresh season, shiny new thread and...we won :D

2-0 win to the Owls and a 4-0 loss to the Blades.

Yup I'll take that!

What a great Saturday and a great start to the new season :)

looks like i may have got egg on my face from my derision of the new manager, time will tell but at the moment its bloody great :P

If Carlsberg did weekends,thank god its positive Nige.

I'm honestly surprised they got hammered so badly, feel a bit bad for em :) id be well annoyed if that was us first game of the season.

Nice result for the owls though!

Am I to save up for a half-season ticket? Might get a big discount at BDTBL (Or whatever the abbreviation is).

Sorry to gloat but I feel that I have to repost what I commented on another thread this morning

As for the Blades it is exactly the same as usual same team apart from the odd addition new manager who has a record of being a good man manager unlike NC who tried be like his Dad without the record or charisma and same old arrogant attitude from virtually every fan totally dismissing every other team in the 3rd tier and if it goes to form the team will probably play with the same arrogant attitude and the same mediocre season will probably ensue.

Oh it is so good to be proven right.

No excuses today. Couldn't go to the Blades match. Told it was a disgraceful performance. Enough of the hype around the new management now... Time to do the business. Early doors but we'd better improve.

Well done to Wednesday... begrudgingly lol. :gag:

I don't think we even got out of second gear which is encouraging, lots more to come from the owls,blades that is a shocking result,much better teams than Gillingham to come.

I don't think we even got out of second gear which is encouraging, lots more to come from the owls,blades that is a shocking result,much better teams than Gillingham to come.

bloody ell gaz did you run back from the ground? :P

bloody ell gaz did you run back from the ground? :P

Only 4 miles from the theatre of dreams to my house Mel.:)

Well done the boy's, should have been 4/5.

But a clean sheet 3 points & our poor little brother geting a good tonking :hihi:.WAWAW

Shame about our B side losing to MKD.:thumbsup:

Edited by owl.66