It's good to be british

You do come across on many a past thread as rather un British old chap. Internment for the likes of you Mr Melt. :)

yet nobody hates the English more than the Scots. Except for the Irish. Or the Welsh. Or Le French. Or Ze Germanese.

relations between the British and Irish governments have always been very good since Irish independence, despite the history of the Troubles on these islands. You really are a numbskull, aren't you.

relations between the British and Irish governments have always been very good since Irish independence, despite the history of the Troubles on these islands. You really are a numbskull, aren't you.

Troubles, yes, that exactly the word I'd use to describe several decades of IRA bombs going off in England. . . "troubling" :hihi:

Mel, if you are so much in favour of multi culti, why did you leave Sheffield and go to live in Whitby?

How is moving to Whitby observed as anti multi-cultural? Whitby has a large proportion of differing ethnicity.

How is moving to Whitby observed as anti multi-cultural? Whitby has a large proportion of differing ethnicity.

What, teesiders escaping oppressive air quality?

melthebell .... "sigh ill explain in baby language"

Cool... I like that. Now talk to me like I am 2 YEAR OLD!! Why would a British person have to sneak into their own country?. I am not being patronising But you sound like a loony! Help me understand.!

---------- Post added 09-08-2015 at 02:09 ----------

"It's good to be british"

Just for the record I am not British I am Scottish.

Can we all get back to insulting each other and get this thread closed down too.

yet nobody hates the English more than the Scots. Except for the Irish. Or the Welsh. Or Le French. Or Ze Germanese.

55% of Scots don't mind tagging along with the English Mr Joker. That's not including the hundreds of thousands living down in England.

Oh, not mentioning I'm one of the 600,000 English living in Scotland.

Edited by GLASGOWOODS

Yes , It is good to be British .

Every nation have their share of criminals .

Lol. Have you actually been to Whitby? Or the villages around Whitby? I'm guessing not.

Lol. Have you actually been to Whitby? Or the villages around Whitby? I'm guessing not.

Lived there for 6 months on an engineering project.

Moving to Whitby will not hide you away from the darkies..lots live there, and even lots more visit.

Maybe you're just old, maybe you last visited Whitby in the 50's with hankies and 4 knots.

'Lol'

have you ever been to Middlesbrough? which is 30 miles from Whitby and even closer for me

anyway back to the case in point, us brits shipping in those nasty immigrants for cash