It's good to be british

sigh ill explain in baby language

sky news were invited into a camp, a hidden camp, not far from Dunkirk

at least 13 of the cars had british plates

the possible asylum seekers in the camp have openly told them, the vast majority of traffickers ARE british (and Belgian)

thats not me saying it, thats the people looking to be trafficked

You provided no link to your vague thread at all,and then talk to me like a child for not knowing the full details of your vague post.:loopy::loopy::loopy:

Lets start a thread about trafficking and title it "its good to be British",lets not throw any details in though because the un-related title and my tiny post with no link should explain it all eh?

Apparently, according to sky news almost all the immigrant traffickers in Calais are either Belgian or British.

In a hidden traffickers camp in the woods they saw "at least" 13 vehicles with British number plates

that is all, thankyou

Does it matter how long they've been British? What generation British they are? What colour they are? If they're British muslims does that make a difference?

I'm curious, what's your agenda here?

haha classic daily mail hysteria :)

No just pointing out a classic one sided troll by you, you forgot to mention muslims by the way.

No just pointing out a classic one sided troll by you, you forgot to mention muslims by the way.

dont worry discos just mentioned em :thumbsup:

Saves you the trouble I suppose now as disco says what's your agenda, I'm sure you'll get round to them eventually.

I find it useful to feed trolls

You do come across on many a past thread as rather un British old chap. Internment for the likes of you Mr Melt. :)

I doubt very much that's its the people decrying these immigrants that are bringing them in, it will be the British people that are decrying the British people decrying the immigrants that are bringing them in. So I wouldn't dream of smuggling them in because I don't think they should be allowed in, the people smuggling them in will be the people that do want them in. Slavery also exists in Britain and most of the salve traders and masters are British but of ethnic origin, the offspring of immigrants or immigrants with British citizenship.

So nothing at all ironic about it.

---------- Post added 08-08-2015 at 16:14 ----------

There are thousands of bleeding heart type white British people that will do anything to help those poor unfortunate people get into the UK, a bit of people smuggling is a small price to ease their consciences.

The bleeding heart types will be trying to get them allowed into the country legally not smuggling them in so they end up at the mercy of the sort of gang masters who'll send them out cockle picking in Morecambe Bay without a tide timetable.

This is likely to be those who have been smuggling tobacco, etc, who've found they can make more money smuggling people. They already know how to avoid getting caught, they'll have just changed their cargo.

thats a very very small part of the problem, it sounds like the current info shows that British traffickers are a MAJOR part

im not surprised as such just find it ironic with the amount of people decrying these immigrants and its us Brits bringing em in :hihi:

Mel, if you are so much in favour of multi culti, why did you leave Sheffield and go to live in Whitby? Was it for your health? Because I'm sure you're not one of these hypocrites who live their life very different from how they talk it.

Criminal gangs taking advantage of an opportunity for people trafficking is nothing new, let's just hope the law catches up with them, and the illegal immigrants kept out.