Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

You see what you want to see to justify your selfish and callous disregard for fellow human beings in distress.

Can you tell me how many immigrants you have offered to house in your own home halibut? Or would you rather poor people gave up their desperately needed housing instead?:D

Their goal was Northern Europe where they think they will get a job.

No need to embellish the truth with lies.

If its a lie, please provide the truth. Do Asylum seekers not receive benefits?

Im sorry it wasn't a mirage. It was reported by the BBC that the migrants in Hungry did not want their finger prints or details taken as they feared being stopped from travelling any further. Their goal was Northern Europe where they think they will get a job a house and benefits.

Are you saying the BBC are reporting lies?

No, I'm saying you're clutching at anything you can to justify your selfish and callous disregard for fellow human beings in distress.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 16:25 ----------

If its a lie, please provide the truth. Do Asylum seekers not receive benefits?

Less than forty quid a week to live on.

Their goal was Northern Europe where they think they will get a job.

No need to embellish the truth with lies.

From BBC interviews with immigrants in France trying to get to the UK:

Ibrahim, 26, from Sudan ... In England you get a big house," he says.

Robah said "It's different in England. They give you a house".

Now tell me that being given a house is not a benefit and when you realise you cant, you can apologies for calling me a lier.

Berberis. You'r wasting your time mate, but he'll be back at school next week with the other kids, so don't upset him or he will report you, If you have the opposite opinion to some on here you are generalising, a gullible tabloid reader or an idiot.

No, I'm saying you're clutching at anything you can to justify your selfish and callous disregard for fellow human beings in distress.

If you read my comments you will find I have said all along that those who are real asylum seekers should be given the support they require.

---------- Post added 28-08-2015 at 16:30 ----------

Less than forty quid a week to live on.

Thanks Halibut for confirming they DO in fact receive benefits. All i need now is the apology from max for calling me a lier.

Edited by Berberis

The uk has a policy of housing its citizens if required. In a way the lad from sudan is 100% right....

Im referencing what was reported. I also stated some said it was not the case while others said it was. How is that demonising? Its not. You have found a noun you think will shut people up. Im sorry it doesn't work.

If I claimed something that had no proof, then yes I could be seen as demonising them, but as I posted a video of the act, showing the aid being refused, you cannot say I'm doing other then commenting on the images as they are presented.

So, as already said, its being reported that immigrants trying to enter the EU have refused aid and have refused to have their details taken as they didn't want to remain in the safe nation they where in at the time. These are the facts I am commenting about.

That's correct,that's exactly what you have done..........and what I am saying is that you are using it as another stick to beat migrants over the head with..........on one hand they are being demonised for wanting to come to Northern Europe,and now,you are demonising them for refusing aid,because you have already said that they should stay where they are and take that aid offered,so your opinion is clear enough.Does it say in the video that they should be doing what you say they should be doing ,or just that they refused aid?.........that is reporting what happened,you added your view over and above the report,so it is pretty clear that you are trying to make capital out of the refusing aid bit...because your view is that the migrants are in the wrong.........does the video say they are in the wrong or just report the fact?..........so I am quite justified in saying that you are using it to demonise migrants,whether you agree or not,because that is my opinion,which you will not shut down.

There is now a distinct pattern as to where the refugees are entering Europe so the E U needs to expand the reception areas so the refugees can be processed far quicker and the facilities improved for the people waiting to be processed.

Their culture is quite different to ours as they are not so used to doing things in an orderly way but they will have to adopt to a more western style which will take a while for them.

It does look as if there is going to be more than million entering into Europe this year with the figures which the BBC is using so all E U member states are going to have to accommodate some as it seems as though the poorer nations are taking a higher proportion with them being the nearest point of entry despite not having the means, manpower or political will to cope with such a mass migration.

That's correct,that's exactly what you have done..........and what I am saying is that you are using it as another stick to beat migrants over the head with..........on one hand they are being demonised for wanting to come to Northern Europe,and now,you are demonising them for refusing aid,because you have already said that they should stay where they are and take that aid offered,so your opinion is clear enough.Does it say in the video that they should be doing what you say they should be doing ,or just that they refused aid?.........that is reporting what happened,you added your view over and above the report,so it is pretty clear that you are trying to make capital out of the refusing aid bit...because your view is that the migrants are in the wrong.........does the video say they are in the wrong or just report the fact?..........so I am quite justified in saying that you are using it to demonise migrants,whether you agree or not,because that is my opinion,which you will not shut down.

So what you are saying is if like you I came to the conclusion that the people in the video where not refusing the aid, I would be OK and not demonising, but if I do, which is what they appear to be doing and what others who have posted the video claim, then I'm demonising them. Come on, cant you recognise what you are doing here. Trying to shut down other peoples opinion by labelling them.

Im prepared to disregard the "refusing because it had a cross on it" angle and just look at what was recorded. Do you see something else? If so what is it as all I see is the refugees refusing the aid being taken to them by the police.

From BBC interviews with immigrants in France trying to get to the UK:

Ibrahim, 26, from Sudan ... In England you get a big house," he says.

Robah said "It's different in England. They give you a house".

Now tell me that being given a house is not a benefit and when you realise you cant, you can apologies for calling me a lier.

You do realise, of course, that the word of an ill-informed would-be illegal immigrant being interviewed may well be quite different from the reality, not to mention as biased for the interviewee as it is self-serving for the interviewer?

Asylum seekers are just as entitled to social housing in France as in the UK.

I don't have a beef with your highlighting the opportunistic character of illegals country-shopping once inside the EU. But the above is a false argument.

Edited by L00b
typos

You see what you want to see to justify your selfish and callous disregard for fellow human beings in distress.

amongst them is bound to be some ISIS fighters. There is no way of knowing which ones though. This is a major security risk so stop them all coming in.