Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Talk about closing the stable door after the horse has bolted!

The worst thing was Germany's announcement that they'd take 500,000 a year. How many people set off on the road as soon as they heard that? How many could be on the road now? One million? Two million? That was the game changer.

Germany have been very crafty in all this. They got lots of praise initially for being so generous letting all those refugees in, but what they appear to have done is cynically cherry-picked the "best" of them, the fittest, most skilled and wealthiest etc, and once the felt they had enough, have now shut the door, leaving the rest of Europe to have most of what Germany might perceive as the less desirable ones.

Edited by Guest

Who will be doing the rioting?

here's a clue,

Turks and Kurds fighting each other in Stockholm, Frankfurt, Bern.

Wait while some of the others get going, it seems they can't stay and fight in their own countries they have to export violence.

it showed 3 or 4 women and a couple of kids who shouldnt have been anywhere near, all those brave young men using them to show the world it was not just men???:roll: really?? the percentage was at least 90% young men:roll:

There was absolutely loads of women and children there. You are just seeing what you want to see.

There was absolutely loads of women and children there. You are just seeing what you want to see.

whatever!!!!!so what percentage did you see???

Most look to be young men to me, the lack of women and children is very telling!

BBC World showed everything,including migrants breaking down fencing,throwing missiles and climbing on top of the duty free cabin.
BBC1 6 o'clock news didn't. It just showed shots of the CS gas and water jets, then of migrants including kids fleeing and then washing the CS off their faces. 10 o'clock news may have had different footage (haven't seen the 10 oc). C4 at 19:00 showed the lot.

I agree with Alan and I1L2T3 about Germany. Merkel should be presented with the bill. She caused all this nearly single-handedly. She can sue Erdogan for an indemnification by her lonesome self. But then, she runs the EU, sooo...

Edited by L00b

So what were women and children doing at the front of the rioting masses?

Any sensible person would have got well out of the way, it was pretty obvious what was going to happen.

Or were they there deliberately to try to stop any action from the hungarian border force taking place?

Hungary has a right to defend its border and people when they are under attack.

i think you will find both sides will be as bad, the migrants that get here and find out they are not welcome and they wont get what they think they will and the people of this country will have had enough and that will include the ethnic communities who will not want more flooding into their already ghettoized areas!!

Arabs have always been tribal hence the animosities that exist within states. Saudi Arabia and Kuwait have no more wish to help them than they have had to help Palestinians.

It's a medieval culture: extremely xenophobic.

That's why The West should leave The Middle East to sort out its problems by itself: interfering with Western ideals is pointless and wasted!

Scary stuff indeed. I wonder what proportion of the 800k arriving in Germany are isis sympathisers?.

We are engaged in political and cultural suicide. And I simply cannot understand why..

If Germany wants all the migrants it should go and pick them up. Shame on Merkel for putting EU through this as part of German psyche soul searching for the atrocities of WW2.

---------- Post added 17-09-2015 at 00:52 ----------

Enoch? Is that you Enoch?

Same old idiot mantra :rolleyes: Surely one of the reasons there is such chaos is that the well-meaning "refugees welcome" brigade refuse to listen to any practical questions. Anyone who says anything like "but where will they all live, how will we look after them?" is immediately shouted down with cries of "evil, racist, bigot!!" so those questions never get addressed.

Edited by johncocker

Same old idiot mantra :rolleyes: Surely one of the reasons there is such chaos is that the well-meaning "refugees welcome" brigade refuse to listen to any practical questions. Anyone who says anything like "but where will they all live, how will we look after them?" is immediately shouted down with cries of "evil, racist, bigot!!" so those questions never get addressed.

I've never heard anyone called an evil racist bigot in reply to people asking where will they live and how they will be looked after.

I have heard them called that after they complained about hearing foreign voices speaking on a train journey they took,but then,that's just telling them what they are like........the truth.

Germany has a lot to answer for in this. How crazy has Merkel been in saying she will accept 800,000 Syrians. She allows a weeks worth of immigrants and then closes her borders to them, which leaves the unsavoury scenes we have at the Hungarian border.

She owes Europe a big apology, she created this chaos.

Come the EU in/out referendum in 2017, I'm sure the British people will vote to get out. We need to protect our country from the EU madness of an OPEN BORDER policy

How many 'safe' countries are these people willing to travel through to get to their destination ? All we hear is GERMANY GERMANY - that country has been the leading player in the EU for many years and look what its created.

Germany has a lot to answer for in this. How crazy has Merkel been in saying she will accept 800,000 Syrians. She allows a weeks worth of immigrants and then closes her borders to them, which leaves the unsavoury scenes we have at the Hungarian border.

She owes Europe a big apology, she created this chaos.

Come the EU in/out referendum in 2017, I'm sure the British people will vote to get out. We need to protect our country from the EU madness of an OPEN BORDER policy

How many 'safe' countries are these people willing to travel through to get to their destination ? All we hear is GERMANY GERMANY - that country has been the leading player in the EU for many years and look what its created.

Germany never agreed to take 800,000............that was just the figure that was expected to be arriving for processing over a period of time.