Poor migrants from Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan

Not what ?

Not mostly men or no shots of people sitting in the shade in the stands.

There are shaded areas. The people standing were queuing to be registered.

There are not many people to register them and see them through the process.

Given the situation in Greece do you expect the Greek Authorities to abandon their own people in need and prioritise people who turn up on their shores take over their open spaces and don't speak their language. Seriously you have a very warped view of the world.

Organising anything on this scale takes time and personnel. Where do you propose the money comes from to feed and care for these people. How much have you donated to help?

---------- Post added 14-08-2015 at 11:55 ----------

Millions of people stayed in a war torn country, throughout Europe during world war two. They did not decamp en mass to another continent.

Jewish Children if they were lucky and some other Jews were able to escape certain death with the help of their families and Christians.

Some people forget that fact, they also don't appear to realize that the overwhelming majority of Syrians haven't run away from Syria, they are still in Syria confronting the problem.

They are receiving shelter, food and medical care which is vastly more than millions of people worldwide receive and very likley more than they had before arriving in the UK.

So that makes it okay for the guards to treat them like animals & threaten to beat them up???

Some people forget that fact, they also don't appear to realize that the overwhelming majority of Syrians haven't run away from Syria, they are still in Syria confronting the problem.

So what? What's your point?

Didn't they show their gratitude by burning the detention centre down, costing us the taxpayer millions of pounds.

Ah so that's the reason to treat them like animals...I was wondering :rolleyes:

I thought the people living in the Yarl's Wood Immigration Removal Centre were failed asylum seekers, so presumably they would be free to leave with even transport provided.

Ah so that's the reason to treat them like animals...I was wondering :rolleyes:

Some stories will be genuine, some not. Anyone who enters this country already know what to say and what do to get access to compensation and asylum. Don't be so bloody naïve.

Anyone who enters this country already know what to say and what do to get access to compensation and asylum.

Are you talking about Scotland? :huh:

uk.......................

I'm disappointed in you.

I thought you'd be more tolerant of illegal immigrants, since you became one the night the Scots voted SNP :|

I'm disappointed in you.

I thought you'd be more tolerant of illegal immigrants, since you became one the night the Scots voted SNP :|

I despise the SNP. The SNP like to shout from the roofs what a tolerant nation Scotland is, but in reality, a load of cobblers.

Although they seem to like me :}

I despise the SNP. The SNP like to shout from the roofs what a tolerant nation Scotland is, but in reality, a load of cobblers.

So let me get this straight:

You're an illegal immigrant who hates the government of the country you're in (illegally).

Hmmm. . . are you sure you're not a new recruit for. . .whatever the Scottish equivalent of English IS would be? ESIS? :huh:

So let me get this straight:

You're an illegal immigrant who hates the government of the country you're in (illegally).

Hmmm. . . are you sure you're not a new recruit for. . .whatever the Scottish equivalent of English IS would be? ESIS? :huh:

Err Joker. SNP lost the referendum, so not really sure what you're harping on about.:huh: